Nostradmus

Nostradamus never said anything about 2012. There was that book they found with pictures but no one knows if it was by nostradamus and even if it was referring to 2012.

Its the mayans who's calendar ends on 21st 2012. And no, even the mayans didn't say its the end of the world but the beginning of a new age. Don't be duped into all this end of the world stuff. I was myself only up until recently but I feel nothing will really happen at the end of 2012 (in terms of pole shifts, earthquakes, galaxy alignment etc, but who knows?).

What I do feel may happen (not neccessarily and hope it doesn't) is a false flag event at the olympics. This could be used as a precursor to enter Iran and Pakistan. WW3 could follow. Time will tell.

the way the west wants u to see 2012 is ohh the world is ending blah....mayans never said world was ending but that a new age is coming like any other...in school when you have a new principal no matter what some things arnt always the same and theres discreptensies, the feeling is different.....the mayans said their god (god of natural disasters) was going to return ....a lot of their stuff can be conncected with other cultures, religions...dont get too caught up in what the west media shows it as,,,,, who knows some rooha might be happy for such a change and to experience

if a bad time coming maybe before things get good they have to get 'bad'...whatever today is happening is because of us, the blind man hits himself on the leg....whatever we did and are doing to the enviroment and overall earth is our actions and we have to deal with it now.... bad times ahead the times are bad now to the max

we humans developed a culture which has started to really grow up taking things for granted and have started to think society will keep on functioning when its really functioning on exploit of resources and destroying the earth....

many cultures talk about a age of change we are in it now if we don't change the earth will go to tipping point and put its self back to equilibrium ....O Nanak, the spirtually wise have conquered the world but the world has conquered everyone.--guru Amardas Ji

everything is subject to kaal (time) over time kaal has been refered to as death also because it is time that brings death, ages change, what was once high becomes low, where the water once flowed changes etc, and kaal causes everything to die out, change and brings one age to an end to bring forth a new one..nothing last forever and bad habits of humans die hard....the earth has been the target for long time... but the earth can also show what it can do to set it self stable

I remember reading Nostradamus' prophecies around the time of 9/11 when it felt like the world was on the edge of something huge.

There was a passage of prophecies which were supposedly meant to reference these current times (i.e. after the start of the new millennium), and there was one bit where Nostradum refers to a village idi4t being elevated to become the leader of an influential country and this same country and leader causing wars around the world. Many took this to be a direct reference to George Dubya Bush, who was notoriously meant to be rather thick.

He also, apparently, made many references to Princess Diana and the child she would bear (Prince William), and how her death would herald something big. But like I said previously it's risky to attribute these events to his vague verses.