Sggs Translation On Ipad 2?

humkire

Harman Guru pyari sadhsangat jee, Most humbly, I have a question whether any SGGS translation gurmukhi to english is available on IPAD e.g on iBooks apps. There is a white friend I have who comes for kirtan and he just bought an IPAD 2, so if there was this app he could just read from his IPAD 2, the transliteration and translation of the particular shabad of which kirtan is being done. Please let me know if this is possible on IPAD2 asap.

Harman Guru pyari sadhsangat jee, Most humbly, I have a question whether any SGGS translation gurmukhi to english is available on IPAD e.g on iBooks apps. There is a white friend I have who comes for kirtan and he just bought an IPAD 2, so if there was this app he could just read from his IPAD 2, the transliteration and translation of the particular shabad of which kirtan is being done. Please let me know if this is possible on IPAD2 asap.

Khalsa Ji

There is an app called Gurbani anywhere which is absolutely fantastic but at the moment this app does not work on the latest os 5 software. They are looking to update this but as yet it will only work on the os 4 software.

Waheguru.