Sikhs Demonstrate In Central London

From the pictures the gathering at the Hyde Park does seem to be more than 30,000. (I would guess it could be close to 50,000 at the Hyde Park). However , it seems that after the Hyde Park many may have decided not to go to Trafalgar Square.. At the Trafalgar Square it seems like (from the pictures) between 20,000 to 30,000.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/video/world-22564761/sikhs-in-uk-seek-justice-for-operation-blue-star-29617451.html

WATCH THE VIDEO

The Anti SIkh Indian ANI News which on regular occasions spews venom against the Sikh Freedom Movement and our Shaheeds online was present at the Khalistan Sikh Freedom & 1984 Remembrance Rally did anyone get a pic of who was fliming? As they have interviews in the video in the above link and were also on filming from the main stage - THIS AGENT needs to be exposed!!!

http://in.news.yahoo...r-29617451.html

WATCH THE VIDEO

The Anti SIkh Indian ANI News which on regular occasions spews venom against the Sikh Freedom Movement and our Shaheeds online was present at the Khalistan Sikh Freedom & 1984 Remembrance Rally did anyone get a pic of who was fliming? As they have interviews in the video in the above link and were also on filming from the main stage - THIS AGENT needs to be exposed!!!

It's the only video report I have seen in the India media and it actually highlights to the mainstream Indians how Sikhs globally express their feelings about 1984. I think it's a good news report.

We need to see more Indian media at the event to get impact back to the Indian public. Invite and use the "AGENTS" to your advantage.