What Do We Want 'justice' When Do We Want It 'now'

Waheguru ji ka khalsa , waheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji ,

I've been hearing this slogan being shouted out quite a lot recently and it disappoints me. We are meant to be getting justice ourselves not shouting about trying to get someone to get justice for us. It seems to me the people shouting out this slogan are hoping that some other faith/group/government will hear this and fight our battle for us. If we want justice we need to go out there and get it.

We need to become more militant. Other faiths /groups should be coming to us for help.

I think we all need to take a step back and see what Maharaj had made us and what we have become now. they made us lions and now the majority of us have become sheeps.

We are never going to get khalsa raj by shouting slogans.

The only way we will achieve our political goals is if we follow the bachans of Guru Sahib i.e. taking amrit, keep rehit, paath, naam simran....................

We need to have faith in Akal Purakh. These worldy government cannot bring Khalsa Raaj and justice that we require.

India is becoming a superpower and there is no way that UK or other governments will sacrifice their business interests in favour of human rights and justice for Sikhs.

We should still lobby, campaing, protest e.t.c. but have keep faith in the true superpower, Akal Purakh, and become Akal Purakh di Fauj i.e. chakk amrit.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

you're both right - however

1. you both have ego behind your views.- and

2. have lost respect for each other by what you have mentioend:

be human - be kind - be compaasionate - compassion is the first thing for us to learn - before we're capable of any Raaj

What Do We Want 'justice' When Do We Want It 'now'

It's a turn of phrase used by protesters around the world since... people started protesting, rather than a declaration on the part of emasculated, weak people begging for someone to drop justice in their laps.

This is elementary stuff. Do things like this really need explaining?