Were the Kharkoos wrong?

Guest stopsingh2

I havent read it all yet, but why would u trust any indian media on anything? I dont understand, especially when most of us know they lie about things..

also, when an "ex militant" comes out and starts saying things, you know he was either paid or threatened or has become a traitor, therefore he will say things that may not be true or were coerced. i wouldnt trust it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gif

That is a shocking report....but it looks like an honest opinion to me. We can't just gloryify Kharkoos without knowing that also innocent people were killed! It wouldn't be right....it is not the way of a Khalsa Warrior!

The above article highlights something most Khalistani groups say went wrong in the struggle....they trusted ISI-Pakistan, but at the end...it was the Butto govrn. which handed the Kharkoos to India (as per the claims i have heard from some Pakistanis).

If we want a homeland...the fight should be our own...we can't trust others. my opinion. all others have their own interests in the field, and in the end...that will get back to us.

Coming back to the original article....the problem with plane hijacks is that humans are used as shields. In the case of Sikh hijackers, Dr. Harjinder Singh Dilgeer has written a book. They didn't use weapons to hijack...just fake bombs.

Mkhalsa Ji,

it doesn't really matter if he is an ex-militant. or if he is not from some particular group....he was the head of KCF. and when he is telling that his group killed innocent people, that has to be true. i don't see any logic that he should lie there....ever if he got money or anything from india to say that. if it was just tribune saying something, i would understand, but he is quoted saying this...that is his words.

Guest stopsingh2
Mkhalsa Ji,

it doesn't really matter if he is an ex-militant. or if he is not from some particular group....he was the head of KCF. and when he is telling that his group killed innocent people, that has to be true. i don't see any logic that he should lie there....ever if he got money or anything from india to say that. if it was just tribune saying something, i would understand, but he is quoted saying this...that is his words.

Spot on. :TH:

I think some people have a very romantic picture of all the militants and can not face the reality that some did commit acts of terrorism. Zaffarwal confirms this. If it was lies I am sure Zaffarwal would jump at the chance to take the publisher to court.

Castigating such people as government agents etc is the simple way out for many people who cannot bear to face the truth that these people were hoodwinked into carrying out acts of terror in Punjab by the Pakistani ISI. :lol:

Guest stopsingh2
I havent read it all yet, but why would u trust any indian media on anything? I dont understand, especially when most of us know they lie about things..

also, when an "ex militant" comes out and starts saying things, you know he was either paid or threatened or has become a traitor, therefore he will say things that may not be true or were coerced. i wouldnt trust it.

Yes there are certain publications that I trust. Contrary to what you think the Tribune is an independent newspaper without links to the Government.

It is the same newspaper that reported on police/state excesses so I think there is very little in your thoughts of it being a propaganda tool of the Government.

Look at the massacre at Kari Sari, where many innocent people were shot dead just becasue they were attending a Hindu religious festival. Again the Sikh groups did not deny responsibility but actually published a statement claiming to have undertaken the killings.

Where is the fact ?? (just want to know the source..)

Find old copies of Des Pardes and Awaze Quam from the 1980s and early 1990s and read the printed statements from militant groups claiming reponsibility for all sort of acts which many would term acts of terrorism.

If these were carried out by police infiltrators then the panthic committees could have denied responsibility rather than claiming the acts.

Family members of policemen were also killed including small children. Never understood the logic behind such acts and of similar acts carried out by the police. In the end it was a never ending circle of

violence with the ordinary people being terrorised by the sate and the militants.

Find old copies of Des Pardes and Awaze Quam from the 1980s and early 1990s and read the  printed statements from militant groups claiming reponsibility for all sort of acts which many would term acts of terrorism.

Are you gonna believe the media of that time ?? ohmy.gif

Did you heard bhinderanwale's speech on "how media is sreading false agenda??" Yuo can hear speeches @ saint soldiers if you want too..

Guest stopsingh2
Look at the massacre at Kari Sari, where many innocent people were shot dead just becasue they were attending a Hindu religious festival. Again the Sikh groups did not deny responsibility but actually published a statement claiming to have undertaken the killings.

Where is the fact ?? (just want to know the source..)

Find old copies of Des Pardes and Awaze Quam from the 1980s and early 1990s and read the printed statements from militant groups claiming reponsibility for all sort of acts which many would term acts of terrorism.

If these were carried out by police infiltrators then the panthic committees could have denied responsibility

rather than claiming the acts.

Family members of policemen were also killed including small children. Never understood the logic behind such acts and of similar acts carried out by the police. In the end it was a never ending circle of violence with the ordinary people being terrorised by the sate and the militants.

Find old copies of Des Pardes and Awaze Quam from the 1980s and early 1990s and read the  printed statements from militant groups claiming reponsibility for all sort of acts which many would term acts of terrorism.
Are you gonna believe the media of that time ?? ohmy.gif

Did you heard bhinderanwale's speech on "how media is sreading false agenda??" Yuo can hear speeches @ saint soldiers if you want too..

So we have Mkhalsa questioning the reporting of the Tribune and now you question two newspapers that had pro khali-stan leanings. I doubt if the Awaze Quam would publish militant claims unless it was satisfied they were pucca.