Panj Pyare And Maharaj

Guest guptsingh

Guest guptsingh

Mate you're high. I can't believe this is warranting a response from all of us. Basics of being an Amritdhari is that you MUST marry an Amrtidhari - the Anand Karaj is only for Amritdharis though everyone does it.

Why you even questioning the basic principals of being Amritdhari, if you had next gyal in mind who you knew wasn't Amritdhari but wanted to marry her then you shouldn't have took Amrit or you should have divulged that information when you were infront of the panj.

Also, a Hukamnama from maharaaj is open to interpretation. You won't find the answer you want on this forum, what you will get is told you're cuckoo for asking stupid questions.

I think the only person who is 'high' is you, High on ego. You should change your name from 'High Spirits' to 'High Ego'

Who are you to tell people they shouldn't take amrit?

Who said anything about a hukamnama? You think that's the only way Maharaj can speak to you?.... lol... I ain't even gonna waste my time with you

Guest Singh

Hey singh,

you know what just throwing a scenario out, maybe you already have some girl in mind that you want to be with? or maybe the one you are to marry will eventually take amrit after marriage. And mahraj is guiding you through this?

Well whatever happens, it's always for the best.

if it is that there is somone you wish to marry, but she doesnt want to take amrit, and she asks to take amrit in her own time cuza pressured etc, and, if there is a slight rush in for u getting marrid, then id say, its much better to take amrit, then get marrid rather than the other way round. but thas jus me guessing you situation.

just to say, sumtimes, when we get told somthing, we dont like it, but its he best or us. i will say, find out at what level it is true. work towards that hukam, then move onwards from there.