Need Help Identifying?

Recently listening to the panthic debate on Dasam Granth again and the panthic singhs at 6.10 says a name of a magazine, in which the indian government published a document saying that Amritdhari Sikhs are a terrorists but i couldn't catch the name of the magazine to find the article he mentions, can someone help identify the name of the magazine Bhai Sahib mentions and find the document.

Starts at 6.10

Recently listening to the panthic debate on Dasam Granth again and the panthic singhs at 6.10 says a name of a magazine, in which the indian government published a document saying that Amritdhari Sikhs are a terrorists but i couldn't catch the name of the magazine to find the article he mentions, can someone help identify the name of the magazine Bhai Sahib mentions and find the document.

Starts at 6.10

Sikh Badcheet Magazine...

"Any knowledge of dangerous Amritdhari's who are pledged to commit murders, arson and acts of terrorism, should immediately be brought to the notice of the authorities. These people might appear harmless from outside but they are basically commited to terrorism. In the interest of all of us their identity and whereabouts must always be disclosed."

This was what Indira Gandhi said before Operation Woodrose to the magazine

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,14301,14336

"Any knowledge of dangerous Amritdhari's who are pledged to commit murders, arson and acts of terrorism, should immediately be brought to the notice of the authorities. These people might appear harmless from outside but they are basically commited to terrorism. In the interest of all of us their identity and whereabouts must always be disclosed."

This was what Indira Gandhi said before Operation Woodrose to the magazine

http://gurmatbibek.c...p?3,14301,14336

Fateh Jeo

you helped me alot found what i needed. thank you.