Sikh Temple Shooting A Setup?

Khalistani187

Alright this might be a bit weird but out of the research I did I came up with this conclusion the shooting was a win win situation for the elites(illuminati). I'll tell u why...the president of the Sikh Gurdwara in Wisconsin was Satwant Singh Kaleka and his son was Amardeep Singh Kaleka an emmy award winner who is working with Dr.Steven Greer on exposing the biggest story never told to mankind about UFOs. This documentary is to b the biggest ever released! Okay now u have to understand why the shooting took place first reason Gun Control From public in USA nd second was for this documentary called Sirius not to b released it probably devastated Amardeep tht his father is no more! Alright before anyone's goes ranting on me about this is bs and it's just a theory! I m clearly admitting tht it's just my theory so plz I would love for ur guys comments about wat u think ? The videos links rite here !

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA#/watch?v=lp9aOb04e20

I doubt it. People have made countless documentaries in the past trying to expose the government and other conspiracies, but the government know it it still doesn't really wash with the people. I doubt it was a setup. Too far fetched for me to believe the government would go to such extremes and also shoot and potentially kill an officer. Besides, how would you approach someone to take out the task for you? "Hey, that stuff u sing about nazis and jews is pretty cool man. Anyway, I was wondering if you could do us a favor. It would involve you dying but it's all for the greater good..."

Please, this is ridiculous.

Bro I don believe it's tht far fetched look at James Holmes what was his objective why would he kill all those innocent ppl at the movie theater in Colorado? Nd did u know the guy in yesterday's shooting also served in the army from 92-98! I don know if uve heard anything bout FBI nd CIA training assassins or about mind control nd hypnosis ?

Bro I don believe it's tht far fetched look at James Holmes what was his objective why would he kill all those innocent ppl at the movie theater in Colorado? Nd did u know the guy in yesterday's shooting also served in the army from 92-98! I don know if uve heard anything bout FBI nd CIA training assassins or about mind control nd hypnosis ?

James Holmes might be mentally unstable which provoked him to carry out such an operation. I read that after the shooting he still felt like he was in a movie even long after he was locked up.