White Sikh Brother Advocates Armed Defence And Predicted Things To Come

genie

This video was made by a white sikh brother (called Gursant Singh) before the racist terrorist loon wade michael page made 6 of our Sikhs shaheed. To think had our brothers taken this advice they would have been prepared for things to come on sunday.

!

Important and valuable advice for american Sikhs to take note.....

This video was made by a white sikh brother (called Gursant Singh) before the racist terrorist loon wade michael page made 6 of our Sikhs shaheed. To think had our brothers taken this advice they would have been prepared for things to come on sunday.

!

Important and valuable advice for american Sikhs to take note.....

Thats Gursant Singh....a previous US Shooting champion...hes been teling US sikhs to become proficient in the use of firearms for a while..i think its time they listened...every sikh household in America should have a a firearm ready and loaded by their fathers bedside...

does american law allow armed guards at places of worship? i mean if people were standing there with shotguns or summat?

You can get a concealed license permit, but you have to check with your local and state laws. Best option is to go to your local law enforcement and ask them for help, they usually are willing to help out.

I don't know if you're allowed to take shot guns to places of worship. I would think you should be able to. Self defense is a right.