Sikh Smoking In Rap Video

Yoda

Man...that guy is such a sell-out. From the video, it appears that the sardar owns a sneaker store. Jim Jones probably knows him in real-life, and he wanted to include him in the video after what happened in Wisconson. I see it as a way of showing solidarity with the Sikh community.

However, the sardar is a tool. He knows Sikhs aren't supposed to smoke. He just wanted to look cool in a music video.

Man...that guy is such a sell-out. From the video, it appears that the sardar owns a sneaker store. Jim Jones probably knows him in real-life, and he wanted to include him in the video after what happened in Wisconson. I see it as a way of showing solidarity with the Sikh community.

video upload date is 10 june 2012, so it can't be that. This guy is such a <banned word filter activated> >.>

However, the sardar is a tool. He knows Sikhs aren't supposed to smoke. He just wanted to look cool in a music video.

Naa bro i saw this video a few months ago has nothing to do with the shooting in Wisconsin. Plus the goof in this video is jus tryin to look cool nd tryn to act like a nigga lol ! He jus buddies with jim jones thas it !