Is This A Bajjar Kurhet ? Very Depressed!

Guest moorakh

Guest moorakh

ok Well, i am a amritdhari and this non amirt-dhari girl loves me very much .... she started coming all over me and touching me ... she eventually kissed me but i dint do it back ... i only touched her lips with mines, but i dint kiss. .... i even touched her body a little becoz kaam took over me .... i am not the kind of person in doubts of kaam .. but it jus struck

khalsa ji,, i feel like dying right now ... i dint even want to do this, i stopped her so much but she kept saying she loved me.... at the moment kaam took over... now i feel so depressed and a vemukh i can never stop thinking about it ..... and i will never do this again , i dont even know how i got into this mess. it makes me want to cry..

The girl even did drugs before but that was long time ago ,.. she will never do it again..

I cant even show my face to mahaaraaj ji... i dont even know how i am supposed to wear a chola anymore...the sangat wounders why i dont and i cant even give them an anwser cuz i am so ashamed...do i have to retake amrit ?....is this that bad?

it was not intercourse or anything.....

CAn i be forgiven by doing lots of path and seva and ardaas?

ok Well, i am a amritdhari and this non amirt-dhari girl loves me very much .... she started coming all over me and touching me ... she eventually kissed me but i dint do it back ... i only touched her lips with mines, but i dint kiss. .... i even touched her body a little becoz kaam took over me .... i am not the kind of person in doubts of kaam .. but it jus struck

khalsa ji,, i feel like dying right now ... i dint even want to do this, i stopped her so much but she kept saying she loved me.... at the moment kaam took over... now i feel so depressed and a vemukh i can never stop thinking about it ..... and i will never do this again , i dont even know how i got into this mess. it makes me want to cry..

The girl even did drugs before but that was long time ago ,.. she will never do it again..

I cant even show my face to mahaaraaj ji... i dont even know how i am supposed to wear a chola anymore...the sangat wounders why i dont and i cant even give them an anwser cuz i am so ashamed...do i have to retake amrit ?....is this that bad?

it was not intercourse or anything.....

CAn i be forgiven by doing lots of path and seva and ardaas?

You should go pesh, the Punj pyare will forgive you, and possibly give you saia. After completing it , any karams you may have made by your actions will be erased.

Hanjee veerjee, the guilt you are having right now, will only go away if you go to Guroo Roop Panj Pyaarey and admit your mistake. Guroo Saahib is all knowing, so don't worry about it. Talking to them, and getting peshee will lower any burden or guilt you have on your shoulders right now.

Paa Ji i agree with Kully Khalsa !!! Stick with your nitnem !! Maharaj has blessed you with the Bhudhi to know that you have done wrong. Unless we do swaas simran or are constantley reciting baani the 5 choor can strike at any time..

It is EXTREMELY Difficult to find 5 PURE souls in this day and age to pesh yourself to. Paa Ji, go to Maharaj and do ardas.

Remember what we recite everyday in Mool Mantar: Nirbhau, Nirvair

Waheguru is forever fogiving !!!

You are only human, but going forward you need to ensure that you are not in this situation with this girl again, she shouldnt be encouraging you like this, trying to kiss you when she knows you have taken amrit? i suggest you tell her the score and tell her not do anything like that again. If she 'loves' you she should want you to follow your rehat and not put these sins on your head?

DUDE this girl that says she loves you, if she loved you she should respect who you are and that starts with the dastaar n kirpan on your side... please explain this to her, if she does not accept this, then where is the love?

Kaam is bad, as another post said pesh would be good, i myself go through kaam but you must not go through this again... Tell the girl...

Fateh

Punj Pyare will ask at Amrit Sanchar if you have fooled around with a girl. And the answer here is that you did. So you need to pesh. What they decide is only what they can tell you. I don't know where you would have met this type of girl, but most likely you are hanging out with the wrong sangat at the wrong places.

I see the poster kullykhalsa is commenting a lot on Rehat and Bajjar Kurihet threads. First question to this poster. Are you Amritdhari? If not, then keep your comments to yourself. You have never gone through taking Amrit, which means you don't know anything about what is required to take Amrit or to uphold it afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moorakh

Punj Pyare will ask at Amrit Sanchar if you have fooled around with a girl. And the answer here is that you did. So you need to pesh. What they decide is only what they can tell you. I don't know where you would have met this type of girl, but most likely you are hanging out with the wrong sangat at the wrong places.

I see the poster kullykhalsa is commenting a lot on Rehat and Bajjar Kurihet threads. First question to this poster. Are you Amritdhari? If not, then keep your comments to yourself. You have never gone through taking Amrit, which means you don't know anything about what is required to take Amrit or to uphold it afterwards.

I have a question , are u sure the every group of panj piyare will ask that question? and if they dont how will i explain all of this in punjabi ? it willl be very awkward> need help