Please Help!

stingers12

WGJKWGJKF In case you're looking for another product, I would strongly recommend the 100% vegan protein shake from Sun Warrior. It's made from plant sources only (brown rice mostly). I have tried it myself, digests better than whey protein and has good results. Google it.

WGJKWGJKF

Guest dasguruka

The way I look at it is if you're Khalas or Khalsa, then you don't take protein at all. You stick with natural stuff. I may be wrong but I have a friend who goes to the gym and he's pretty buffed up and he doesn't take any protein at all. Drink dhudh my man lol

The way I look at it is if you're Khalas or Khalsa, then you don't take protein at all. You stick with natural stuff. I may be wrong but I have a friend who goes to the gym and he's pretty buffed up and he doesn't take any protein at all. Drink dhudh my man lol

Why you telling him not to take protein at all, then you saying drink dhudh? doesnt dhudh contain protein? Maybe you need to rephrase your comment.

Dunno if its been suggested above but you could probs try google "how to make your own protein shake powder" or "how to make veg protein shake".

Pretty easy making your own. Also by making yourself you will know whats in it.

[MOD NOTE] Consider this a warning.

Forum Rules:

Meat: SikhSangat.com holds an Anti-Meat stand. We feel that eating meat is immoral, unlawful and simply wrong according to the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib jee. There have been numerous debates on this topic and both sides of the party have voiced their opinion ever since 2001. If you do a search on the board for the topic you will find MANY replies and topics. SikhSangat.com will not allow any topics that justify the killing of animals for food or otherwise. Any topic/post stating otherwise will be deleted. No pro-meat topics allowed on this forum.

Guest dasguruka

Why you telling him not to take protein at all, then you saying drink dhudh? doesnt dhudh contain protein? Maybe you need to rephrase your comment.

Dunno if its been suggested above but you could probs try google "how to make your own protein shake powder" or "how to make veg protein shake".

Pretty easy making your own. Also by making yourself you will know whats in it.

Im not telling him not to take protein. Read my comment again. It says "the way i look at it...." I can't tell anyone what to do. It was just an opinion.

Im not telling him not to take protein. Read my comment again. It says "the way i look at it...." I can't tell anyone what to do. It was just an opinion.

Read my comment again. I asked you about dhudh and protein yet you didnt mention that in your reply.

Obviously you see some value in your opinion else you wouldnt give it to others. i aint against people giving opinions, thats how discussions work, but when someone asking for help you should make sure the opinion you give is atleast correct information.

so "the way you look at it" if your Khalas or Khalsa, then you don't take protein at all.

Khalsa dont take protein at all according to your opinion? What about rice, lentils, peanuts etc? dont that stuff contain protein?

Then you say : You stick with natural stuff. I may be wrong but I have a friend who goes to the gym and he's pretty buffed up and he doesn't take any protein at all. Drink dhudh my man lol

Hello? doesnt dhudh contain protein? how can your friend not take any protein at all?

I think in your opinion your refering to protein in general as something else which i mentioned earlier in previous post maybe you need to rephrase your comment.

Theres lots of sources for non-animal protein.

Guest dasguruka

Read my comment again. I asked you about dhudh and protein yet you didnt mention that in your reply.

Obviously you see some value in your opinion else you wouldnt give it to others. i aint against people giving opinions, thats how discussions work, but when someone asking for help you should make sure the opinion you give is atleast correct information.

so "the way you look at it" if your Khalas or Khalsa, then you don't take protein at all.

Khalsa dont take protein at all according to your opinion? What about rice, lentils, peanuts etc? dont that stuff contain protein?

Then you say : You stick with natural stuff. I may be wrong but I have a friend who goes to the gym and he's pretty buffed up and he doesn't take any protein at all. Drink dhudh my man lol

Hello? doesnt dhudh contain protein? how can your friend not take any protein at all?

I think in your opinion your refering to protein in general as something else which i mentioned earlier in previous post maybe you need to rephrase your comment.

Theres lots of sources for non-animal protein.

Okay I think theres a misunderstanding. When my friends and I talk about protein, we usually ask, "do you take protein?"......meaning protein shakes. I should've written,"if you're Khalas or Khalsa, then you don't take protein shakes at all" Ofcourse everyone needs protein but that could be accomplished by sticking to natural stuff like you mentioned rice, lentils, peanuts etc. I don't mean to say you don't take protein at all.