Security for Akhand Paaths - needed worldwide-Starting Smethwick

ASinghKhalsa

Don't like this negativity. Gurbanee is Gurbanee. Many people in our Panth are against Dasam Granth Sahib and Sri Sarbloh Granth and now they are going to against more Banee. Respect all Banee equally. Think about the hits you'll get from Dharam Raaj from saying such things about Guru Granth Sahib Jee!!!!!!!

Agreed.

So many slandering Dasam Granth and sarbloh Granth.Now guru Granth sahib has to be affected as well?Its a sad state of the world these days.

I go to the temple and ask the pardaan or sevadaars if it has a larivaar saroop (if real guru is present). If it is not then I exit the premises. What's the point me being there? How can it be real satsangat when our guru is not present?

Absolute madness!

You probably think you are doing good by your Guru, but you are turning your back onto your Guru, leykha will take many many janams to work off :(

It started with Dasam Granth Ji and no we have people pointing fingers at Guru Granth Sahib Ji, what a state of affairs, and this is by those who call them proper Khalsa!

Absolute madness!

You probably think you are doing good by your Guru, but you are turning your back onto your Guru, leykha will take many many janams to work off :(

It started with Dasam Granth Ji and no we have people pointing fingers at Guru Granth Sahib Ji, what a state of affairs, and this is by those who call them proper Khalsa!

Look what happened to Bhai Mani Singh as one poster wrote:

I am very sure there has been some confusion in the katha/parchar about Bhai Mani Singh

I also once thought that padhchedd was started by Bhai Sahib.

But the thing is, people have confused the sakhi.

Bhai Mani Singh started creating and distributing Pothis. Guru Sahib said to him dont do it, and questioned why. Bhai sahib said it is becuase it makes easier for sangat to read. Guru then said he would be cut piece by piece just like he has cut Guru Granth sahib.

There is nothing to do with larivaaar

So I think you'll be punished - ask satguru for bakshis.

Daas

Consciousness