Singhnis and Makeup?

Guest -guptsinghni-

Guest -guptsinghni-

Wjkk wjkf,

I'm an amritdhari singhni and I wear a tiny unnoticeable bit of foundation to hide some acne scars. The makeup is actually really unnoticeable no one ever realises everyone thinks it's my natural skin. The other day a friend of mine asked what my secret was and I said I just wear a tiny bit of foundation and she said that that was wrong?? I don't wear any other makeup no eyeliner mascara lipstick or anything else, and i don't do my eyebrows (obviously as its a kurehit)... But I was wondering if wearing a tiny amount of foundation to hide acne scars is a big no-no? My panj pyaare didn't say anything about makeup...i agree makeup on singhnis doesn't look right but if u cant tell and its only to correct skin issues is that ok?

Thanks in advance everyone x wjkk wjkf

good god how many of these posts are there going to be,there are some actuals real issues in the panth and wider community yet we dont seem to be able to get over little things

If you feel ok with it and its not beadbi of SGGS then go with it, it obviously improves your confidence and its not like your getting dolled up for the high street!

its your life live it as you please

ohhh for crying out loud.... bibi ji... youre not doing anything by wearing makeup, obviously panji you know your limits right? you wouldnt powder you face in such a way that it would give off the wrong image right? your doing absolutely nothing wrong by wearing makeup... theres isnt anything in sikhi that forbids this.... obviously people will tell you wearing makeup is wrong but you know what thats them and their opinionated opinions... if people are going to judge you [MOD REMOVAL] them...

PS: a little bit of concealer or powder never hurt anyone.. people just like to get involved becuase they have nothing better do do

Fateh