This is crazy...liquor as prasad

Gurpreet Singh

y'all are hilarious :lol:

one guy i know was taken by his dad there and was so stunned he brought back a video 4 me to see.

i played it in vcr and all i could see was guys getting p!ssed with 1 dude pouring whisky to them as they knelt with cupped hands and then downed the shots :(

they do take it seriously as a "religious" place

i thought wot plonkers are these- what do they call the head guy-

baba bacardi, mahapursh jack daniels and guniess gurudev?

the main guy probably says the next day remember yesterday when i showed you all my shakti by destroying and recreating the universe? LOL.gif what are they going to remember with the hangover they got!

if anyone wanted to do something about it, it wouldn't be so hard just make sure parshad gets given out and then you'll have nobody to stop you from sorting out baba bacardi :TH:

Sat Sri Akal:

Sevak Ji, your point is taken and does have sense behind it. But even talking of these things is important. Back in the day, nobody talked about nothing. Everything was all good and because of that, many things crept into the Panth which were Birpan Ki Reet, as well as distortions of Sikh history and philosophy. So AT LEAST talk about it so people know what is going on...perhaps one day, Guru Sahib will give us the strength to do something about it too.

Guest stopsingh2
lollll

stop singh ji..mera matlab kehen da sirf inna hai..instead of crying here..why don't we do something..

There are 20 million Sikhs in India. They should take care of it. We have our 5 Takhts but even they are not bothered.

Honestly I doubt anyone living in the west will make the effort to stop such activities.

Also no one is crying we are merely discussing. Look at the situation with taking Guru Maharaj into hotels it was the momentum built up on this forum and other such Sikh forums that helped put a stop to one such event. So this crying as you call it is actually useful and is helping us progress.