keys to this on the vaja?

Guest wantolearn

Guest wantolearn

hello everyone...

im a 14 yr old girl and im not allowed to make forum memberships so this section is a godsend :)))

could someone please tell me what the keys on the vaja are to this simran:

i really want to learn it on the vaja but i have no teacher :( anyone please???

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

WJKK WJKF

As soon as someone comes home or time permits I will record the notes for you in a video. There seems to be about three main parts in this simran and is not very complicated so shouldn't be to hard for you to learn this with some good hard practice :)

Nothing beats a teacher however and I would try to see if your local gurdwara has vaja classes that you can take part in. Also to keep yourself in beat you should have a tabla player or if that is not available then you can try a metronome

Guest vajalearner

WJKK WJKF

As soon as someone comes home or time permits I will record the notes for you in a video. There seems to be about three main parts in this simran and is not very complicated so shouldn't be to hard for you to learn this with some good hard practice :)

Nothing beats a teacher however and I would try to see if your local gurdwara has vaja classes that you can take part in. Also to keep yourself in beat you should have a tabla player or if that is not available then you can try a metronome

thankyou guru pyaareo!!!

WJKK WJKF

Sorry this took me ages to upload, I haven't had anyone around to hold the camera for me :(

I would just like to say that this is a close interpretation of the simran and not a carbon copy, when anyone does kirtan they should try to imprent their own mark on what they are singing therefore it will never be the same. As I stated earlier it is always better to get someone to teach you however practice hard and I am sure you will be able to do it :)