Nice Simran Jugtee

PAL 07

This is nothing to do with ragmala. It is about unity and concluding together there is 1430 angs.

Bhai sahib I think akaal takht said it was ok if you only believe in 1429 angs and not 1430? Also what is your view on this; I know a few gursikhs who write larivaar guru granth sahib ji but they leave out raagmala. Do you think that is right or wrong?

Bhai sahib I think akaal takht said it was ok if you only believe in 1429 angs and not 1430?

Sorry, I did not know this. If this is true. I beg for forgiveness, this papee is worthless and a filthy lier. Im only here to try serve sadsangat to best of my knowledge. Thanks for enlightening us all.

Sorry, I did not know this. If this is true. I beg for forgiveness, this papee is worthless and a filthy lier. Im only here to try serve sadsangat to best of my knowledge. Thanks for enlightening us all.

Gurmukho you are not a papi - I am!! I can't enlighten you only you can enlighten me - may I be the dust of the feet of gursikhs like you. I am a nobody!! Please take me to sachkand!!

Daas

Consciousness