Shiv Sena Openly Threaten Sikhs/Insult Panth/Khalistan

Southall Youth

A response video calmly explaining what Brar did to Sikhs in 1984 is what is needed. Remember guys, Indians right now need ANYTHING to show us in bad light. Lets NOT give it to them ourselves. These are tactics to extract an outburst. Now is the time to reply with utmost care and not look like bloodthirsty monsters, rather show them the other side of the coin. And also, I don't mean to say that we need to portray ourselves as chickens, but do it in a way that the opponent subtly is informed that "dude, we've thrashed you in the past, and trust it we can do it again if needed", and say that with a smile to freak them out even more.

One thing I have noticed is that they keep whining about justice for Hindus. Wake up, we are not saying innocent Hindus who were killed should not receive justice. But if after (a.) killing/capturing so many militants (fake as well as real), (b.) causing disappearance of 275,000 Sikhs, (c.) slaughtering an entire generation of Sikhs, (d.) delaying/denying justice to the victims of the Nov. '84 genocide, (e.) hiking up the political status of all those responsible for Nov. '84 instead of punishing them, (f.) failing to prosecute the human rights violations in Punjab at the hands of the Punjab Police, CRPF and whoever (fake encounters and what not), (g.) having Sikhs flee India in the 80s to other countries...they still think Hindus have not got justice, well then, have Sikhs? If the ethnic cleansing of Sikhs is tantamount to justice for Hindus, then I am sorry its the law of the jungle that is at work...survival of the fittest!