i m confused by todays world

Guest lost

i m born and raised in a family which is the best anyone would want to (love wise) ,we are from north india ,from my childhood i used to believe that

love is real and someone will stay with you no matter how hard life is and that sex and virginity should be saved for only 1 person and

only after marriage we should kiss and get close , i used to watch hollywood movies from the age of as low as 10 years and such close

scenes were for me like ok they are showing love ,6 girls had come to my life who used to like me and 3 of them were so close to kiss me

but i move back because for the reason above ( i believe alot in fairy tales :D LIKE beauty and the beast ,) and life is just simple we grow make friend

and someone will come to our life and we get married and live happily

but coming to my adulthood reality is taking over and world is worst ,sex is just a another thing for the most people ,wherever i go people

have just this thing sex ,my college mates talk so vulgar about it,whenever any girl passes they dont say good and beautifull but how she would be in bed

,one of my good friend is into all this and he saves his weekdays money to go to such places for this,my one cousin is cheating with his wife (he has 2kids )

with many girls some are just 17 year old and in school and he is 26 and there is my this cousin who is just married and he married his wife just for her property

and she is just innocent and only after 5-6 months he is after other girls and some of us cousins and one of our biraadri chacha chachi were also there and chachi were

talkng to my married cousin like so made any new girlfriend and yeah we know everyone in your age is like this , my real brother who was with some girl but couldnt marry

her due to the girls family is engaged to another girl and its been a year and still he is talking to his old girl and has even went to meet her many times

and my dad talks so dirty with our maid infront of me like its not a big deal and sometimes i feel like he has cheated on my mom they way they talk , i used to

think that village people are innocent but no they are even worst and pind di kudiyan ethe city te aake openly are doing bad things as there is no one to stop them

,how to believe in marriage when all of my cousins are marrying just as they are getting good money ,someone to make roti ,funny side all of them behave like

they are some type of tees maar khan and warriors ,tough,all are in alchohol occasionaly and one baba of gurdwara who i used to think good asked me kissi kudi

di pappi liti ke nahi (he is thrown out of gurdwara for his behaviour ) ,and i dont do this things not because i cant but because of my inside who says its wrong

and i have strongely promised myself never to do this before marriage and never to cheat

i have following points in mind

just how to respect all such people ? how to stay positive in all this ? and sometime i cant move from the place where they all are talking such crap ,how to stay cool there ? and keep my faith high in all this

( im really sorry if i said something wrong but i m really hurt by all this )

i really respect females and equality thing but cant get over that why they dont fight for the injustice

Guest hopetohelpyou

Your doing a great job observing everyone elses nature and still thinking over it wiseley. Do not get influenced by the kalyug around you my friend. Morals are the most valuable factor which most people are lacking in todays society, sadly. Be good-thats all really-hope that was useful to you.

thanx i know i m doing good and yeah its just one of the worldly evil thing but its really hard you know it makes me weak that people are doing so wrong ,i just find it hard to shake off from my mind all this ,i just wish life was simple and no cheater and but we have to make adjustments ,so i m just learning how to live in this environment without it affecting me ,haha today i know about my tution teacher that he is also a pervert ,such guys are everywhere ,anyway maybe you are right i observe others and i think this is bad as i m judging them ,yeah they are doing wrong but its there life and i shouldnot care ,huh ,i cant do anything else ,i will just care for my own family and guruji help me stay stronger and make me more positive , ...

@innergear which shabbad can you give me the link please

thank you

i m born and raised in a family which is the best anyone would want to (love wise) ,we are from north india ,from my childhood i used to believe that

love is real and someone will stay with you no matter how hard life is and that sex and virginity should be saved for only 1 person and

only after marriage we should kiss and get close , i used to watch hollywood movies from the age of as low as 10 years and such close

scenes were for me like ok they are showing love ,6 girls had come to my life who used to like me and 3 of them were so close to kiss me

but i move back because for the reason above ( i believe alot in fairy tales :D LIKE beauty and the beast ,) and life is just simple we grow make friend

and someone will come to our life and we get married and live happily

but coming to my adulthood reality is taking over and world is worst ,sex is just a another thing for the most people ,wherever i go people

have just this thing sex ,my college mates talk so vulgar about it,whenever any girl passes they dont say good and beautifull but how she would be in bed

,one of my good friend is into all this and he saves his weekdays money to go to such places for this,my one cousin is cheating with his wife (he has 2kids )

with many girls some are just 17 year old and in school and he is 26 and there is my this cousin who is just married and he married his wife just for her property

and she is just innocent and only after 5-6 months he is after other girls and some of us cousins and one of our biraadri chacha chachi were also there and chachi were

talkng to my married cousin like so made any new girlfriend and yeah we know everyone in your age is like this , my real brother who was with some girl but couldnt marry

her due to the girls family is engaged to another girl and its been a year and still he is talking to his old girl and has even went to meet her many times

and my dad talks so dirty with our maid infront of me like its not a big deal and sometimes i feel like he has cheated on my mom they way they talk , i used to

think that village people are innocent but no they are even worst and pind di kudiyan ethe city te aake openly are doing bad things as there is no one to stop them

,how to believe in marriage when all of my cousins are marrying just as they are getting good money ,someone to make roti ,funny side all of them behave like

they are some type of tees maar khan and warriors ,tough,all are in alchohol occasionaly and one baba of gurdwara who i used to think good asked me kissi kudi

di pappi liti ke nahi (he is thrown out of gurdwara for his behaviour ) ,and i dont do this things not because i cant but because of my inside who says its wrong

and i have strongely promised myself never to do this before marriage and never to cheat

i have following points in mind

just how to respect all such people ? how to stay positive in all this ? and sometime i cant move from the place where they all are talking such crap ,how to stay cool there ? and keep my faith high in all this

( im really sorry if i said something wrong but i m really hurt by all this )

i really respect females and equality thing but cant get over that why they dont fight for the injustice

I hope you lose everything/everyone - only by losing everything you will then become hopeless and from there 'something' will take hold of you and be 'your' only support. Even death will not take this 'support away'.

Satguru mehar karan

Daas

Consciousness

OK, so a number of people have come on this forum and said, yes, the world is terrible...blah..blah..I'm not going to agree with them.

In fact I think your posting says as much about you as it 'may' say about society's attitude to sex. What I see is that you are quite immature in the way you look at things and you definitely sound quite sexually repressed. I hope it is because you are very young.

societys crazy. the OP may be young but we should be more encouraging than making conclusions such as the OP is young or sexually repressed or whatever ^^. Lets help him rather. even elderly bibias are sexually repressed and typically talk nothing but weddings etc. (not every elderly bibi-just most gossipy ones). The need of the Op to come on this forum is for some guidance i guess-lets not put him off. He's taken a great step by seeing that he is on the border of getting badly influenced and wants right advice. If he is willing to, then God will help him, save him, from the societys views. put it like this OP, the cleaner you are the more valued you will be in your married lives, the people around you are acting like school boys and messing around, which will not get them any where, any i really emphasise that.

Sounds like your family isn't the best of influences on you. They stress you out.

You sound like someone of a sensitive disposition. Drop the 'romantic / love' guff (as you perceive it) because none of that stuff ultimately matters. Don't make issues regarding relationships between the sexes, etc., the focal point of your life. These are things out of your control. Focus on what you can affect, i.e. YOU.. Work on becoming mentally resilient.

Easier said than done though, as I usually find only when someone is faced with tough situaitons does one heed such advice.