beg everyone for help please

help222

i have to tell this to the punj pyarre abou the church incident or i jus write a note and give to them telling about kaam got me will that be fine cause kaam has been my biggest problem when i gv them the note i will stand infront of them and give them the note sayn its my note and im a aloud to wear a chola and all the good stuff after the pesh because i lov guru sahib jis bana its awsome jus like them

Chill the hell out man.Its not like you killed a person.It isn't even a kurheit.It is really bad though.If you keep doing it and watching those dirty movies you might commit a kurheit.

My advice is that just do ardas meaningfully from the bottom of your heart for forgiveness.Everday do at least 2.5 hours of simran.I know it's hard but in your free time just loudly naam jaap.Read sukhmani sahib.Your just a kid so for now just do ardas MEANIGFULLY AND DO BANI.

Try limiting your computer usage etc.

This is just my opinion.

If it was in a church then go and confess to the father. "Forgive me father but I have..." (takes out iPhone, logs onto Sikhsangat and reads N30Singh's post)..."been friends with Will and Jack"...

uh oh :|

LOL.

Guest mademelaugh

singh, there loads of people that do worse stuff than that. You have to go pesh, defo, but there are people like mass murderers, drug dealers, having affairs, sleeping with girls, abortions etc eat meat then go back to the panj pyares as if its a game, im not encouraging you to do the wrong, but stating that you aren't the WORST person on earth. There are people who do wrong stuff then do not acknowledge the fact that its wrong, convince themselves that it perfectly ok and continue with life, even after comitting bajjjar kurehats, So advise you to go to the panj, then SMILE and live a happy life. just DO NOT DO IT AGAIN !! Gods like our mum and dad, will defo defo forgive you, if you mean it really and truly from deep inside your heart.

and i was also very very confused that you are calling a gurdwraa a church?!-thats what it seems like...

bro when i go to pesh is it ok if i write a note and give them to them sayn kaam and all the stuff or do i hv to talk my self about it and i hv failed many times tryn to quit with gods help been tryn and i wud like to thank you guys very much i was very scared alll you thank you all