Desperate need of Ardas

Singh559

My relatives in Vancouver had a farm they had a dog and they used to let it run away for the whole day by itself out somewhere in the wilderness or whatever and it always used to come back in the evenings and want to play with me lol :) Remember a dog is a mans best friend they should always come back i think it would've came back anyway. well sadly my cousins dog died. :( other dog they had got stolen or runover. :(

baba, banda ban ja,........if you cannot take the loss of a lost gone dog.. what wil you do with a lots gone family member who will never be found...where wil the sikhi ethics kick in then.. alot of people go on about sikhis ethis but it all gets lost when it hits their own doors....im gonna give it to them.. dont worry about me i tell you simple.. im scared of everything im not cliaming to be special....but to those who are im gonna give it to them..

I agree with this.

How can you have so much moh (attachment) to a dog? What u going to do when loved ones leave to never return??!

Make superman like replies on posts like a brahmgyani, showing the world how deep your Sikhi is but when your kuttha ran off this was your reaction?

I agree with this.

How can you have so much moh (attachment) to a dog? What u going to do when loved ones leave to never return??!

Make superman like replies on posts like a brahmgyani, showing the world how deep your Sikhi is but when your kuttha ran off this was your reaction?

Post where I reply like a brahmgyan, perhaps you're just mad that I am not brainwashed. I won't reply to your random PMs about Raag Maala because I believe in it 100%, but at the same time I don't condone your approach.

Chill out and learn to live and let live.

Also, if you lose someone and look for them, that doesn't mean you have moh haha.

AkaliNihang - the 16 year old Nihang singh from the UK drops his parent's life savings on the floor and is like "yo bludd innit bluddd iss all gooudu im nihang singha haha no moh in me leave it mummy daddy will understand"

AkaliNihang - "yo bludd my famm got lost bluddd iss all good no moh in me bludddddddddd straight up chav-tacular innitttt hahaha safeeeeeeeee CK blud"