Toilet

Guest Toilet zz

Guest Toilet zz

Hi I was just wondering b4 u take Amrit and do chaur sahib etc you can't go number 2 unless u have a shower after, so what about when doing path at home, for example if after a number 2 you want to do path shud u have a quick shower or jus do the path anyway , I normally wait about 20 mins and then start path, what are the sangats views on this

Guest IMPORTANT

You have to do full ishnaan inclusing hair ishnaan. that is the full maryada but i guess people slip nowadays. And you have to wear suchae clothes, preferbly bana. sucham is the most important ingredients. the place you sit to do path also has to be sucha. start now and in 5 years time you will be used to it. Also, keep a certain time to eat in the day, then go No2 then have your second ishnaan, after about 4 days your body will get used to going to the toilet at that time and you won't need to go again in the day. Ishnaaning twice is easier than ishnanning like 5 times, i guess.

Mods, there's been a couple of these threads since yesterday which have stunk (no pun intended) from a mile off. This one seems to be borderline as I'm sure there's somebody out there who wishes to learn the correct etiquette in instances such as those identified by the OP.

The other thread (the gundh involving the church, etc) is someone taking the absolute mickey. These kind of trashy threads should be closed down immediately, gupt ot not. Surely there's some kind of IP block which can help in cases like these?

I have a hunch what kind of people might be posting threads such as these (either disgruntled Sikhs who find the concept of people respecting their religion an utter joke OR people of other faiths trying their luck) but either way stuff like this needs to be regulated closely. Just a benti, not me telling you how or when to do your jobs --- just a friendly heads up.

Guest Op poster

This is the orginal op, I know I phrased my question in a bad Way and chatanga yr post is correct and it made me laugh as well, y wait 20 mins it was stupid, but what do you think shud they have a shower after and then do path or jus do path straight after

You have to do full ishnaan inclusing hair ishnaan. that is the full maryada but i guess people slip nowadays. And you have to wear suchae clothes, preferbly bana. sucham is the most important ingredients. the place you sit to do path also has to be sucha. start now and in 5 years time you will be used to it. Also, keep a certain time to eat in the day, then go No2 then have your second ishnaan, after about 4 days your body will get used to going to the toilet at that time and you won't need to go again in the day. Ishnaaning twice is easier than ishnanning like 5 times, i guess.

says who?! please tell me its a joke lolll