Guns/ Shastars at home

atl singh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about.. How many of you have Sikh books like of bhai veer singh?? how many of you have guru sahib jee at home?? without proper sikhi knowledge all stuff are of no use :lol:

Its one of Gurujee's hukams to keep shastars. Thats the reason Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale asked Sikhs to keep weapons. If the Sikhs of Delhi had listened to him, there would have been a lot less Sikhs killed in November 1984 in Delhi.

How about.. How many of you have Sikh books like of bhai veer singh?? how many of you have guru sahib jee at home?? without proper sikhi knowledge all stuff are of no use :lol:

Its one of Gurujee's hukams to keep shastars. Thats the reason Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale asked Sikhs to keep weapons. If the Sikhs of Delhi had listened to him, there would have been a lot less Sikhs killed in November 1984 in Delhi.

hanjee.. but Sikh first need to be able to keep shaastar.. Not every common sikh person can keep shaastar and can use it when the time comes. Bhinderanwale and other kharkoos weren't like today's common lazy sikhs, they were nitnemi, amritvela and naam simran wallay singhs. So talking about keeping shaastars while 99% majority of sikhs (including me) don't follow proper sikhi doesn't make sense.

If one is keeping shaastar as a hobby then that's different

thing...

hanjee.. but Sikh first need to be able to keep shaastar.. Not every common sikh person can keep shaastar and can use it when the time comes. Bhinderanwale and other kharkoos weren't like today's common lazy sikhs, they were nitnemi, amr

itvela and naam simran wallay singhs. So talking about keeping shaastars while 99% majority of sikhs (including me) don't follow proper sikhi doesn't make sense.

If one is keeping shaastar as a hobby then that's different thing...

SIngh if thats the case then these Common sikhs Should take they Kirpans off as a Kirpan is a Shastar, also take your Kara off as well because thats also a Shastar.

We have to be a warrior as well as a Sant. A kirpan is to remind us that we need to keep Shastars with us and know how to use them.

We should have at least 5 Shastars with us all the time, the kirpan during the years as got small, we should try to keep a big kirpans with us all the time.

I bet you if you walk down the street with a few Shastars no one will touch you.

Guru jee loves Shastars, and we are scared to keeps a few guns and blands as we may break a nail.

I am happy to see all these young singhs learning to use modern Shastars, if we were like the singhs from the past we should have a few kirpans on us, and few AK47.

So keep more Shastars on you, and learn to use them. Don't listen to all these Westen Sikhs that tell you not to keep them. As you have to read bani all the time or that you may break a nail or some thing.

When Training to use these Shastar just think of Waheguru jee.

whoopsy-daisy

i should have used the word 'weapon' not 'shastar' earlier in referring to my mum's chuppul

pardon my language

still... it does not take away from it's power-

i'm sure most of us feel they would rather face any weapon on earth than a slap from one's mother because you know you done something PROPER bad to get it

fortunately i'm a good little mummy's boy so i'm ok

:lol: ))))