crazyyouth

Guest whattodo?

Guest whattodo?

Fateh|

i know people are going to say that this has been discussed alot but im afraid people STILL take Sikhi and Amrit as a joke. Ill be short and to the point. A close friend of mine is bad. Shes amritdhari and does very bad stuff. She has been with boys but this isnt the problem. Im not really fussed about what she does because its her life and i have spent ages trying to sort her out, in the nicest way i can. Recently she started talking me into this kala. Im obviously not stupid to listen to her but shes acting like a vichole when ive told her i do not want to be associated with boys. This kala has been asking me out for quite some time and i try to but canot avoid him or this so called singhni who wants us together more than anything, telling us that we 'suit'! Im shocked at the amount of entertainment amrittaaris get from gosipping and trying to hook their friend with some next kala that im not even interested in. Gosh! I cant belive i have to listen to so much gand. I try and even do simran when im alone in college yet these 'modern' amrittaris try to polute my mind which is already fuzzy. Does anyone else feel the same or been in a similar situation? What can be done, is it lack of 'bhae' from god?is it something else? It has now become extremely annoying and saddening to see such gand going around todays youth.

Find new sangat and stop interacting with such people.

Tell an elder Gursikh in the area or her parents what is going on, if you would sacrifice your friendship with her for the truth.

Otherwise, if you tolerate it, it will continue

Be yourself. Even if you have to live a lonely life. True Love does come easy but you have to work hard and go through so many hardships. If you sink your feet to your ground you will be much better than these modern people.

Guest Samshere

The sangat are right by your side if this problem persists and your from birmingham message on this and il deal with this kala n this amritdhari dont worry fellow sister this amritdhari may stain the dastaar but the majrority including all sikhs (moneh included) will not god bless and be strong im proud to know we do have such sikh

women in our kaum as yourself waheguru

Guest another

you should just avoid her ,she is doing all this to spoil your life and get fun out of all this ,i know this because one of my friend did this to me ,she said all this perfect match blah blah stuff and encourraged me to purpose a girl ,she was just trying to make fun of us ,which i got to know later , everyone has their own karam ,so let her do whatever she want but iff she interfere in your life ,give her a good reply ,this boyfriend -girlfriend thing is just waste of time , she is on 1 side amritdhari and other side she is doing all this shows,that amrit is just a show off for her and such people dont deserve amrit ,i dont know whether you have taken amrit or not but jithe takk meh keh sakda just stay away from this gf-bf ,(not to be harsh but most of us today are into this just for sex ) ,

so my main advice

1. stay away from her ,dont get influenced ,no matter what she say,oh vekh kinaa cute ehh,oh tenu like karda eh blah blah :respect:

2. as for the guy ,,just say no and if he misbehaves ,call your brothers :nono:

3. try to make new friend ,it must not be a amritdhari but someone trustworthy with good character and jeh tussi amritdhari friend lab rahe ho for getting better at sikhi ,find some in sangat

oven tussi UK te lagde oh ,just remember eh tuhaade karam ne te ehda kitaa tussi aap pugatna eh ,and you can also share your things with your mom or sister ,tuhaanu eh difficult lagega shayad par it makes you stay from wrong road and make your relation stronger ,oven vi you are 21 ,1-2 saal te you will get engaged ,fer jinni marzi gal karleyo apne hubby naal , :lol2:

Fateh|

i know people are going to say that this has been discussed alot but im afraid people STILL take Sikhi and Amrit as a joke. Ill be short and to the point. A close friend of mine is bad. Shes amritdhari and does very bad stuff

Im shocked at the amount of entertainment amrittaaris get from gosipping and trying to hook their friend with some next kala that im not even interested in. Gosh!

You have got some very good advice from the Sangat above but I just wanted to emphasise what jpsingh2 bhaji said. Please think carefully about how you say things.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee themselves got down on their knees to ask for Amrit. The Panj Pyares who had given their heads for Amrit asked Guru Jee, we have given our heads, what will you give? Guru Jee gave bachan he would sacrifice his entire family/lineage for Amrit. Nobody takes Amrit as a joke. But Gurbani tells us that 'this path is sharper than the edge of a sword and finer than a strand of hair' and also tells us that 'only Guru Jee and Vaheguru are without fault'. If somebody waivers from the Path and/or does wrong then by all means say this person did this or that but please, just my humble beanti, do not tarnish Guru Jees Amrit by saying an Amritdhari did this or did that etc.

Guest another

wow why are you taking side of wrong people ,ok everyone is different but it doesnt mean that they can spoil good people ,i dont see anything wrong said in bibi words ,she is not saying whole amritdhari as bad ,its just she is pointing to some girl and that people are not taking amrit whole heartedly ,