Y god becomes Angry

Hi All,

All i want to know is ......... At one side we say that God never becomes angry...........

and on the other said its said that -- Do not do evils/crimes/bad or do not go against rules created by him if you are baptized...

Otherwise the God will punish you......

i always have this question in mind.. God do not get angry how can he punish someone.... coz to give punishment you need to judge a person to be good or bad... but... how can god be biased to differentiate between people....

I don't understand his words.... i don't understand god... can anyone explain me..... WHAT DOES GOD WANT N WHAT HE ACTUALLY IS?

It's not Him, it's us.

Like the above poster said, we receive the fruits of the result of our actions be they good or bad. You should listen to katha on Jap Ji Sahib because it's explained really nicely.

there is one more saying... a person does that what is written in their destiny and on the other side there's a saying a u sow, so shall u reap ...i am not able to understand the God :(

there is one more saying... a person does that what is written in their destiny and on the other side there's a saying a u sow, so shall u reap ...i am not able to understand the God :(

I'm trying to wrap my head around the above as well! That's some next level stuff I'm afraid.

I guess what you can affect is your actions as of now. I've heard Gurbani is a killer of bad karams, and to recite it with utter devotion is the best thing one can do. If a person wants to a) change their destiny, and b) sow only the good stuff, then Gurbani is the key.

Although, a caveat and it goes without saying that reciting Gurbani just for the sake of the act itself is not, from what I understand, the best thing. The perfect way is to live Gurbani in every thought and action until it becomes a part of you. Basically not do it for 'matlab'.

Basically as long as you think you are a person/ego then you will suffer the actions done by the body e.g. "oh no I done a bajjar kurehit" i.e saying as you sow, so shall u reap (only applies to ignorant (manmukh) who believes he is a separate individual to God and thinks he is the doer when gurban continuously says God is the only doer). If 'you' surrender to his hukam you will transcend the body/mind and ONLY god will remain. No more karma - suffering ends and you'll find you were always immortal. This is the gurmat way.

If 'you' ever do transcend the ego you will find out there was never any free will, volition, intention etc. You will come to the conclusion that 'God is doer of all actions'.

Remain a person/ego you will always remain a slave; actually worse of than a slave because a slave at least thinks he has free will and can do some actions that his master does not know about but you will continuously be a slave 24/7.

Thinking you are a person = MAHA PAAP AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU

Transcending ego/person identity = Sachkand you MUST lose your identity. This is the greatest deed/pun

WAKE UP!

Ok gotcha :)

but Still if everything happens as per the wish of God.. then y does Crime exist? is this the will of God?

i m trying to get answer of this from long... till now nothing ... n i think once i will die my soul wil ask this questn to almighty n i know he will still have excuses coz... GOd.. is a big confusion :(

Ok gotcha :)

but Still if everything happens as per the wish of God.. then y does Crime exist? is this the will of God?

i m trying to get answer of this from long... till now nothing ... n i think once i will die my soul wil ask this questn to almighty n i know he will still have excuses coz... GOd.. is a big confusion :(

Yes of course crime exists according to God's hukam. If God didn't 'like' crime he would not only stop it immediately but he wouldn't let it happen as he is omnipotent. Do you even know what a soul is? Don't accept something you have not seen or experienced for yourself - keep an open mind until you know for sure; this is a sure way out of confusion.