Baba Mann Pehowa Wala - not Shiromani Sant, but

Re: "Baba Mann Pehowa Wala - not Shiromani Sant, but Shiromani Badmash!"

So what cowards decided to post this article???...Why not publish the article whilst the Baba Ji was residing in the UK?? It just goes to show that whoever decided to write such insane things did not even have the guts to post it when the Baba Ji was in the country!

Its a shame that people don't have anything better to do with their lives other than sit in front of their PC's writing a whole lot of rubbish...where is the evidence???...why not post the article if there were proper facts to base the allegations on? It is appalling to even think about such things let alone write about them for the public sector....

Oh well, at least God will punish these people who have falsely accused the Baba Ji of these acts and hopefully so severe the punishment will be that they will not dare criticise any religious leader.

If these people wish to hold such a burden on their head well good luck to them...and I hope they all suffer in hell.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa...Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Satty (UK)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stopsingh2
Re: "Baba Mann Pehowa Wala - not Shiromani Sant, but Shiromani Badmash!"

So what cowards decided to post this article???...Why not publish the article whilst the Baba Ji was residing in the UK?? It just goes to show that whoever decided to write such insane things did not even have the guts to post it when the Baba Ji was in the country!

Its a shame that people don't have anything better to do with their lives other than sit in front of their PC's writing a whole lot of rubbish...where is the evidence???...why not post the article if there were proper facts to base the allegations on? It is appalling to even think about such things let alone write about them for the public sector....

Oh well, at least God will punish these people who have falsely accused the Baba Ji of these acts and hopefully so severe the punishment will be that they will not dare criticise any religious leader.

If these people wish to hold such a burden on their head well good luck to them...and I hope they all suffer in hell.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa...Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Satty (UK)

If it is lies why dont he go to Canada and start a libel action ? The article is published by a Canadain newspaper so if the accused has nothing to hide lets see him tour Canada in the near future.

As to who is the coward time will tell.

Its a

shame that people don't have anything better to do with their lives than blindly defend people accused of <admin-profanity filter activated> abuse. Some ask where is the evidence???...well his own former chele have left his dera and confirmed accusations made by others. These all tie in with similar accusations in other countries. It is appaling that some people still want to defend the accused.

Oh well, at least God will punish these people who have sexually abused women and hopefully so severe the punishment will be that they will not dare sexually abuse women again. ohmy.gif

The people that have accused the Baba Ji are cowards - if they weren't they would come forward with their true identities and they would fight their case to the end as any normal human being would do....

This article does not prove anything other than there are very stupid people out there with very little mentality....there is no proof, there is no evidence so where is the arguement/issue?....it's true that some of Baba ji's former followers have accused the Baba Ji of these doings but always look at things from a different angle - note; anyone can form a crowd to back false accusations/allegations but very little people back the truth.

God's watching...God knows everything and justice will be done by God and only God...come forward with your identities (true identities) and fight if your right...don't hide...as true Sikhs are not cowards...

Satty (UK)

Guest stopsingh2
The people that have accused the Baba Ji are cowards - if they weren't they would come forward with their true identities and they would fight their case to the end as any normal human being would do....

This article does not prove anything other than there are very stupid people out there with very little mentality....there is no proof, there is no evidence so where is the arguement/issue?....it's true that some of Baba ji's former followers have accused the Baba Ji of these doings but always look at things from a different angle - note; anyone can form a crowd to back false accusations/allegations but very little people back the truth.

God's watching...God knows everything and justice will be done by God and only God...come forward with your identities (true identities) and fight if your right...don't hide...as true Sikhs are not cowards...

Satty (UK)

It is not only the newspaper making these accusations other forums on the internet have plenty of posts which state the accused has tried it on with their friends wives. It cant be that all the world is against him or that this is some sort of conspiracy.

Its easy for you to say they are cowards for not coming out. It is well known that the accused has links with top politicians and policemen, maybe it is fear of these that is preventing the accused from coming out.

O

nce again I repeat, if it is lies let the accused take the paper to court for libel. Or has the accused got something to hide which prevents him from filing a libel action ? He certainly has no shortage of money which prevents him from taking action due to lacking financial resources. Or is there a fear that the Canadian police will file criminal charges against him ????

Yes true Sikhs are not cowards and also true Sikhs do not molest and sexually abuse women, leave joot when eating langar so followers can consume it as some sort of holy prashad and allow people to matha teyk to them. Time will bring the truth out. i just hope that all the followers of the accused will be able to bear the truth.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

The jokers who wrote this article should be ashamed of them selfs. Sant Baba mann singh ji should not have to put up with this.The Sanjh Savera are clearly some people who can be brought easily. We as sikhs should be sticking together to show the world who we are yet we fight between us. wacko.gif I am sad and angry when i see this sort of stuff happening. Hopefully this while be sorted out soon. :TH: If the Sanjh Savera have any evidence about this article they should show the public or stop trying to cause arguments between SIKHS.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

why dont u 2 chamchay of this "baba" come out with ur true names? whats satty and J4TT1? practice what u preach...

by the way i am kharkoo singh babbar...thats my name...come get me (6)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

So much for this nakli baba ... look at his pics fat a-hole

Seems he has big following around the world... some sikhs dont take the news seriously and think that certain sikhs are out to get him... he did wrong and now will pay his dues to the Sikh Panth ... Excommunication can we say If not Hell will sure get him...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Sat Sri Akal:

If the baba is innocent, then he would have no problem presenting himself to the Panj Pyare in full view of the Sangat of the deliberations so he can be proven innocent correct?

If anything, any supporters of the baba should be urging the baba to get this matter resolved in front of the Panj Pyare ASAP.