Baba Mann Pehowa Wala - not Shiromani Sant, but

Guest stopsingh2
notice how kaur and j4tti both have 1 or 2 posts each

same person?

Cant admin check ip address for both these posters ?

They are obviously chele of the accused women abuser. shame they cant take their blinkers off and think the sun shines out of his a/hole. ohmy.gif

Why don't the accused as I have repeated several times take the paper to court if he is so sure they are telling lies.

Admin Note : No they are not the same person (by their IP address

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah dont wuri singhs n singhnis. He gonna drop dead soon neway. He'll get his sazaa then. My opinion is that he is wot that support suggests... not 100% with this report coz i dont believe everything i read in da news yet i I met him when i was like 13 for the first time. Never liked him a single bit yet i did like his whole keertan thing n the buzz i used to get from the sangat. But suming has always been there that kinda makes me puke when i think about him... this report has brought it all up... literally.

Sorry if this does offend neone (most likely will) but tough... this is a discussion forum n this is ma view.

Guest stopsingh2

Taken from http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.ppa?f=1...i=17428&t=17428

It's offical.....one of the girls that he raped has signed all legall documents telling the story of what mann the rapist did.

We hope another sisiter will be signing a document this week, with another to follow......

(one of the girls has clinic documents from the abortion clinic...she was sent to , twice...they do not have his DNA or genetic info, or any blood group info. but the time/dates can confirm that the girl was staying at his dhera...)

please all pray that she comes forward too.

the girls are in hiding, as mann the rapist has alot of power in india....

what you say to that satty and j4tti or whatever you want to call yourself next.

Guest stopsingh2
this goes out to all those that think uk sikhs are chup-chaap on this issue

first off i'm changing my position on from sitting on the fence and looking at the evidence to joining my canadian brothers and sisters in denouncing the <admin-profanity filter activated> that mann su appears to have done

i'm officially a signed up member of the baba-bashing-brigade

let's get these nakali babas out of the Panth NOW

:lol:

also, Awaze Qaum; another leading weekly sikh magasine will be releasing an article against this nakali baba in their next issue.

so who says uk sikhs are chup-chaap now?

Thats good to hear about the Awaze Quam this maan su needed exposing, he has got away with too much due to people actually believing the sun shines out of his behind.

I can see his chele now they are probably making their way down to Brum to stop Awaze Quam publishing the stories.

i know some of his chelae will be reading this-

stopsingh2 if any of his chelae even attempt to stop awaze qaum doing anything they know what a monstrous-sized punga they would be starting...

trust me they wouldn't dare

that would be playing with fire

beasides they'd probably bump into me on the way rolleyes.gif

Guest stopsingh2
i know some of his chelae will be reading this-

stopsingh2 if any of his chelae even attempt to stop awaze qaum doing anything they know what a monstrous-sized punga they would be starting...

trust me they wouldn't dare

that would be playing with fire

beasides they'd probably bump into me on the way rolleyes.gif

Good good. :TH:

Its amazing how many people have been brainwashed by the accused to such an extent that they are now willing to face reality.

Guest stopsingh2
fao: stopsingh2

No not the same person - duh... I think if u see my posts it clearly states KAUR967....it dont take a genius to work that 1 out...

Satty KAUR

UK

Not too hard to get multiple IDs is it !

Satty Kaur why do you not answer the question I have raised again and again. If maan su is innocent then why dont he take legal action against the paper.

Also have you bought all the copies of Awaze Quam in your area to stop people learning more about maan su ?

Also have you been on the tapoban and akj web sites. You will be truly shocked as to what is being said against "baba" ji.