Baba Mann Pehowa Wala - not Shiromani Sant, but

Guest stopsingh2
Sat Sri Akal to all of u,

I have known sant baba Mann Singh ji from long time. I still think he is innocent as there is no solid proof as yet to prove those obligations. Secondly, as Sanjh savera has said something along this line "if chelas are lying then why blame press". I think we should all focus on this particular line. It simply reveals the truth about Sanjh savera that they have never done the proper research on this topic. But infact have published whatever the opposing sewadars(those were kicked out due their wrong doings) have told them to write. Now i guess it's upto us whom to believe. Because any oppposing member can get the press and lie about anything they wish. I think it is lawfully wrong to say someone a victim without solid prooves. Either sanjh savera should provide proves (eg. DNA test etc.) or they should apologies.

sat sri akal

Well if he thinks the stoy is wrong he can take the paper to court for libel. It is not just about what these former chela are saying, women have also claimed he has abused them. As for DNA etc when people are abused the last thing they think about is keeping samples for DNA testing. Even DNA samples prove little eg you could get a hair of the accused and put it on your clothes etc.

Just remember people who knew "baba" dhanwant su thought he was innocent. later it was proven that he had raped a minor

and he accepted lenient punishment from the Akal Tkaht for his act of rape even though the pedophile should have been put behind bars.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP SINGH,

WHY R U LYING BABA JI NEVER CARRIED OUT SUCH PITYFUL ACTS. YOU DONT HAVE PROOF, THE WOMEN WHO SAY THESE THINGS ARE OBVIUOSLY DIRTY MINDED AND HAVE CONTACT WITH YOURSELF SO THEYL LIE ON YOUR BEHALF. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR TELL THE WOMEN TO GO GURDWARA AND DO 1HOUR OF JOREYIA DI SEWA, THROUGH THIS THEYL HOPEFULLY UNDERSTAND HOW DEEP THE WHOLE IS THEYVE FALLEN INTO.

BELIEVE ME STOP SINGH YOUR LITTLE PARTY AINT GONA SUCEED, PPL LIKE YOURSELF HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO DESTROY BABA JI BUT YOU KNOW THEY AINT SUCEEDED. YOU AINT GNA EITHER, SO STOP CHATTING IT & GET THE FACTS 4REAL NOT JUST SOME RUBBISH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PARTY MAKE UP AS YOU GO ALONG.

PPL ARE REALISING THAT YOUR LITTLE STORY IS JUST RUBBISH, (GO ON MAKE ANOTHA ONE UP BY NEXT WEEK,LOL). MAN YOUR LIVES ARE LOW STOP FALLING DEEPER.

MARK MY WORDS YOU WILL COME BACK CRYING FOR FORGIVENESS.)

DHAN DHAN SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI WILL STAY IN CHADI KALA 4EVA!!

SAT SRI AKAL.

Guest stopsingh2
STOP SINGH,

WHY R U LYING BABA JI NEVER CARRIED OUT SUCH PITYFUL ACTS. YOU DONT HAVE PROOF, THE WOMEN WHO SAY THESE THINGS ARE OBVIUOSLY DIRTY MINDED AND HAVE CONTACT WITH YOURSELF SO THEYL LIE ON YOUR BEHALF. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR TELL THE WOMEN TO GO GURDWARA AND DO 1HOUR OF JOREYIA DI SEWA, THROUGH THIS THEYL HOPEFULLY UNDERSTAND HOW DEEP THE WHOLE IS THEYVE FALLEN INTO.

BELIEVE ME STOP SINGH YOUR LITTLE PARTY AINT GONA SUCEED, PPL LIKE YOURSELF HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO DESTROY BABA JI BUT YOU KNOW THEY AINT SUCEEDED. YOU AINT GNA EITHER, SO STOP CHATTING IT & GET THE FACTS 4REAL NOT JUST SOME RUBBISH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PARTY MAKE UP AS YOU GO ALONG.

PPL ARE REALISING THAT YOUR LITTLE STORY IS JUST RUBBISH, (GO ON MAKE ANOTHA ONE UP BY NEXT WEEK,LOL). MAN YOUR LIVES ARE LOW STOP FALLING DEEPER.

MARK MY WORDS YOU WILL COME BACK CRYING FOR FORGIVENESS.)

DHAN DHAN SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI WILL STAY IN CHADI KALA 4EVA!!

SAT SRI AKAL.

:lol: :( Why are you getting personal ? grin.gif

Firstly it is not my story. It is the story of the canadian newspaper. So grow up act your age and stop trying to pass the story on as being made up by me.

Dirty ladies ??, excuse me but are you some sort of super judge sent by the almighty who can call these women dirty ? As for joria di seva who appointed you as jathedar of the Akal Takht to announce such punishment ?? Have you administered thiopentone sodium to the accused and tested him with advanced polygraph tests ?????? and done likewise with the women you refer to as dirty ? ohmy.gifohmy.gif :T:

Its strange how people like you have never come on to these forums before, crawl out of no where and make such posts. I do not see you making statements in the threads about the beadbi by the Brent Sikh Centre. Strange how people like you have no opinions on such acts of beadbi, but like to make up lies about people like me when I simply question your logic in demanding DNA etc and give you the example of Dhanwant Su.

IF THE STORY IS LIES TELL HIM TO TAKE THE PAPER TO COURT FOR LIBEL. VERY SIMPLE SOLUTION !!!

I think you should read about Dhanwant Su who was accused of rape a while back. Many people then made a big fuss about it claiming the so called baba was innocent and how "baba - ji" would be in chardi kala for ever etc etc. Later the silly pedophile admitted that he had raped etc. http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020903/main7.htm

Oh and which so called party am I supposed to be in ? Unlike others mentioned I have no links with Indian politicians from various parties or top level police officers (some identified as having tortured Sikh youths). Perhaps you are getting me confused with someone else :wub: ))))

Some updates:

Des Pardes had an article this week about Baba Mann, where someone on the behalf of 'Sikh Sangat of New York' said that they felt hurt after the news was published in Canadian/British newspapers. They also held somekind of 'pro-Baba' conference there perhaps in Baba Makhan Shah Gurdwara or Sikh circle (i will read it once again) nonono.gif

After that they mentioned a long list of people who support them, and are againt the news agencies...

also some Giani/Granthi from Singh Sabha Gurdwara Southall wrote an article on the same page defending Baba Mann.

They just go on saying who many people he has 'saved', but don't answar the questions put forward in the online news.

Guest stopsingh2
Some updates:

They just go on saying who many people he has 'saved', but don't answar the questions put forward in the online news.

Its always easier to divert peoples attention and try and deflect heat off the main accused by the paper by ignoring the accusations that were printed in canada.

I bet similar people were defending paedophile "baba ji" Dhanwant su even after he admitted he was guilty.

STOP SINGH,

LISTEN U REALLY R CRAZIER THEN I THOUGHT,

FOR A START JORIA DI SEWA AINT NO PUNISHMENT, IF U THINK THAT THEN IT JUST EXPLAINS HOW MISTAKEN U REALLY R, JORIA DI SEWA IS GRANTED TO THOSE WHITH GOOD KARAM!

SECONDLY YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT UR SO CALLED VICTIMS DIDNT WANA GIV DNA BCUZ IT DONT PROVE ANYTHING. SO WHATS ALL THAT ABOUT NOW, CONTRADICTING YOURSELF R YA????????

ITS JUST AMAZING HOW ALL NINDAKS ARE QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS BUT CANNOT REPLY WITH ANYTHING RELATING TO ALL THE SEWA BABA JI HAS DONE. ALL BABA JI'S LINKS ARE OUT OF RESPECT NOT FOR CORRUPTION. EXAMPLE THE INDIAN GOVT COULDNT GET TO THE RECENT FLOODS IN KANORE, WHO WENT TO GIVE OUT FREE LANGAR, CLOTHES & MONEY SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI. ( NOW EVEN THE GOVT TURNED IT DOWN BUT BABA JI WENT OUT OF LOVE FOR THESE TRUE VICTIMS)

TAKE WHAT I SAY OFFENSIVLY OR NOT, BUT I DONT KNOW WHO U THINK U R, REPLYING BAD THINGS BACK TO ALL THOSE WHO WRITE SUMTHIN IN BABA JI'S FAVOUR. R U STUPID OR SUMTHIN BABA JI HAS BEEN ALL OVER INDIA GIVING LANGAR, CLOTHES MONEY ETC TO ALL REAL VICTIMS OF NATURE. (NOT SOME MADE UP VICTIMS FROM SOME UNSUCESSFUL CANADIAN PAPER.)

JUST THE OTHER DAY LIKE I SAID EARLIER BABA JI GAVE OUT MONEY AND CLOTHES FOR FREE IN A KANORE WER FLOODS DESTROYED 80 VILLAGES.... NOW IF YOU THINK BABA JI'S ALL ABOUT MESSING WITH WOMEN THEN WHY DONT YOU STEP IN HIS SHOES AND STOP CHATTIN <admin-profanity filter activated>!! 4GET DHANWANT SU, THIS IS SANT BABA MANN SINGH WERE TALKING ABOUT!!

LISTEN GEEZA YOU MAY BE PARTICIPANT IN VARIOUS OTHER FORUMS BUT BELIVE ME IV'E SEEN AND HEARD HUNDREADS OF PPL LIKE YOURSELF WHO'VE TRIED DESTROYING BABA JI (LET IT REGISTER.

. IN AINT GNA EVA HAPPEN)

FINALLY SEEN AS THOUGH UR SO CONCERNED BOUT ALL THESE FAKE VICTIMS, I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO CONSIDER YOURSELF AS ONE TOO, BUT A VICTIM OF YOUR OWN BAD KARAM.

READ SUKHMANI SAHIB, 13TH ASTPADHI..... THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT A NUMBER OF PAINFULL LIFE TIMES YOU'VE JUST PUT URSELF INTO.. STOP SINGH GOODLUCK MATE, I HAVENT GIVEN U THE PUNISHMENT GURBANI HAS..!!!

LIKE I SAID IN MY FIRST POST I CHALLENGE ANYBODY TO BRING FORWARD THESE APPALING LIES ABOUT BABA WITH FACTUAL EVIDENCE, NOT JUST SUM1'S WORD.!!

ANYBODY ELSE READING THIS IM SORRY IF THIS HAS OFFENDED IN ANYWAY, IM NOTHING BUT A NIMANA JEHA SIKH OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI.

WITH REGARDS TO THIS FORUM I GUESS ITS JUST WHAT EVER YOU BELIVE, BUT TIME WILL TELL HOW ALL NINDAKS WILL SEE BABA JI IN CHARDI KALA ALL OVER THE WORLD.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

this might be little off topic but since someone mentioned how much seva Maan Singh has done I want to know something. One time he came to my friend's house with his chelas and started bragging about what he did in gujraat and how he helped so many people and spent thousands of rupees. when my friend asked what he had done for the families of shaheed singhs he had no answer and his chelas got mad and started yelling for questioning "Sant Ji". But I would really like to know what seva he has done for shaheed singhs families. I have seen many old women who lost more than 10 members do seva at Darbar Sahib and all they get is about 200 rs. a month. langar from Guru ghar and a small room in sarai. Maan Singh has lot of money and he can help them big time but has he? no one else has come forward to take care of our mothers who lost their sons, sisters who lost their borthers and husbands. going to gujraat and other states mean nothing except getting advertisments and some attention. i am not attacking him but just explaining the personal experience. someone please shed some light on it. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bijla Singh Veerjee raise a very valid question that all of us know Punjab is flooded with Saints - Deraas who are claiming to do parchar of Sikhi in Punjab. But the current picture tells some other story that neither they could develop/ increase Sikhism nor raise or contributie socially by playing positive role in education, stop using of tobacco, discouraging gurls killings which are increasing day by day.

Here I am not saying every Saint or Deras is like that but every time news like (baba maan singh) put the question mark on others too ?

bhulla chuka dee maufai

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest stopsingh2
STOP SINGH,

LISTEN U REALLY R CRAZIER THEN I THOUGHT,

FOR A START JORIA DI SEWA AINT NO PUNISHMENT, IF U THINK THAT THEN IT JUST EXPLAINS HOW MISTAKEN U REALLY R, JORIA DI SEWA IS GRANTED TO THOSE WHITH GOOD KARAM!

SECONDLY YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT UR SO CALLED VICTIMS DIDNT WANA GIV DNA BCUZ IT DONT PROVE ANYTHING. SO WHATS ALL THAT ABOUT NOW, CONTRADICTING YOURSELF R YA????????

ITS JUST AMAZING HOW ALL NINDAKS ARE QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS BUT CANNOT REPLY WITH ANYTHING RELATING TO ALL THE SEWA BABA JI HAS DONE. ALL BABA JI'S LINKS ARE OUT OF RESPECT NOT FOR CORRUPTION. EXAMPLE THE INDIAN GOVT COULDNT GET TO THE RECENT FLOODS IN KANORE, WHO WENT TO GIVE OUT FREE LANGAR, CLOTHES & MONEY SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI. ( NOW EVEN THE GOVT TURNED IT DOWN BUT BABA JI WENT OUT OF LOVE FOR THESE TRUE VICTIMS)

TAKE WHAT I SAY OFFENSIVLY OR NOT, BUT I DONT KNOW WHO U THINK U R, REPLYING BAD THINGS BACK TO ALL THOSE WHO WRITE SUMTHIN IN BABA JI'S FAVOUR. R U STUPID OR SUMTHIN BABA JI HAS BEEN ALL OVER INDIA GIVING LANGAR, CLOTHES MONEY ETC TO ALL REAL VICTIMS OF NATURE. (NOT SOME MADE UP VICTIMS FROM SOME UNSUCESSFUL CANADIAN PAPER.)

JUST THE OTHER DAY LIKE I SAID EARLIER BABA JI GAVE OUT MONEY AND CLOTHES FOR FREE IN A KANORE WER FLOODS DESTROYED 80 VILLAGES.... NOW IF YOU THINK BABA JI'S ALL ABOUT MESSING WITH WOMEN THEN WHY DONT YOU STEP IN HIS SHOES AND STOP CHATTIN <admin-profanity filter activated>!! 4GET DHANWANT S

U, THIS IS SANT BABA MANN SINGH WERE TALKING ABOUT!!

LISTEN GEEZA YOU MAY BE PARTICIPANT IN  VARIOUS OTHER FORUMS BUT BELIVE ME IV'E SEEN AND HEARD HUNDREADS OF PPL LIKE YOURSELF WHO'VE TRIED DESTROYING BABA JI (LET IT REGISTER.. IN AINT GNA EVA HAPPEN)

FINALLY SEEN AS THOUGH UR SO CONCERNED BOUT ALL THESE FAKE VICTIMS, I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO CONSIDER YOURSELF AS ONE TOO, BUT A VICTIM OF YOUR OWN BAD KARAM. 

READ SUKHMANI SAHIB, 13TH ASTPADHI..... THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT A NUMBER OF PAINFULL LIFE TIMES YOU'VE JUST PUT URSELF INTO.. STOP SINGH GOODLUCK MATE, I HAVENT GIVEN U THE PUNISHMENT GURBANI HAS..!!!

LIKE I SAID IN MY FIRST POST I CHALLENGE ANYBODY TO BRING FORWARD THESE APPALING LIES ABOUT BABA WITH FACTUAL EVIDENCE, NOT JUST SUM1'S WORD.!!

ANYBODY ELSE READING THIS IM SORRY IF THIS HAS OFFENDED IN ANYWAY, IM NOTHING BUT A NIMANA JEHA SIKH OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI.

WITH REGARDS TO THIS FORUM I GUESS ITS JUST WHAT EVER YOU BELIVE, BUT TIME WILL TELL HOW ALL NINDAKS WILL SEE BABA JI IN CHARDI KALA ALL OVER THE WORLD.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

Once again you open your big MOUTH before really looking into anything.

In the context you wanted the ladies to joria di seva it was as punishment. Read what you have written. Also read a bit of history as you will see that joria di seva is one of the possible punishments given by the Akal Takht.

Eat some almonds other other such things which are meant to be good for your brain If you read what I sid about DNA "As for DNA etc when people are abused the last thing they think about is keeping samples for DNA testing. Even DNA samples prove little eg you could get a hair of the accused and put it on your clothes etc." Now where DO I SAY THAT THE VICTIMS DO NOT WANT TO GIVE DNA. I am merely making a comment about DNA which is unconnected with

the victims. I wish you could start reading properly without jumping to illogical conclusions. grin.gif Obviously your mindset has not yet developed to the extent that you can analyse a statement and extract logical understanding of it.

Ha ha ha yes well done for doing the seva in Gujrat etc. Go to a few forums and you can read about people who went from the UK and saw what was happening in Gujarat like a certain person allowing people to matha teyk to himself and have now turned against the accused. Oh but then these Sikhs must be stupid like me for gonig against "baba ji" as he cannot do no wrong. Now dont tell me that he has never allowed people to do matha teyk to him. Watch a few videos of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh and see how he used to walk the other way if anyone tried to matha teyk, compare these actions to those of people who sit down waiting for people to matha teyk to them.

Yes I am stupid but hey I'm not bitter. If you think I am stupid then so be it. Such rubbish flies over my head. ohmy.gif :lol: ))))

HERE IS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU. GO TO CANADA AND TAKE THE PAPER TO COURT FOR LIBEL ON BEHALF OF "BABA JI". STRANGE HOW YOU DUCK THIS ISSUE EVERYTIME I MENTION IT.

AS FOR DHANWANT SU. IT WAS USED AS AN EXAMPLE TO ILLUSTRATE TO YOU HOW PEOPLE CAN BE BRAINWASHED INTO THINKING PEOPLE THEY ADMIRE CANNOT DO ANY WRONG. YOU OBVIOUSLY LACK THE ABILITY TO DECIPHER THE REASONING BEHIND ME USING THE EXAMPLE OF DHANWANT SU.

Forums are for discussions not a place for hate and getting personal. Again seeing that you have only posted a few times

, it may take a few years for you to uderstand this. then again no doubt after this topic withers down you will never post again.

ADMIN NOTE:

We intend to maintain the spiritual atmosphere of this messageboard. The Maan Singh subject is becoming increasingly burdensome on the spiritual atmosphere of this message board. We have decided to suspend this subject from this message board.

If there is a new development of great importance to the sangat, then we will allow the posts on this subject but other than that, it does not help to keep repeating his alleged wrongdoings again and again.

Sangat is well aware of our stand on fake sants and we request the sangat to not take this message negatively.