Anti-Sikh Practices Revealed in Video Tour of 3HO Gurdwara

Sherdil

Issue 4- Snatam Kaur doing arti arta of hindu idol at Inter faith.

We simply suck at inter faith so all of scholars in the panth needs to sit down at the meeting at sri akaal takth sahib and strike a right balance in inter faith session- how much engaging in inter faith is too much things like that...needs to define all that before we ask others to stop engaging in inter faith sessions.

Also I didn't find anything wrong with the last video, i fully concur with him...people who are against the last video to explore divinity/energies within themselves are obvilious regarding their energy inside their own body as they are fully extrovert as opposed to introvert which gurbani repeatedly gives updesh despite of that they are extrovert so they themselves are idol worshippers of totaliarian religious authority which herds them like sheeps via fear mongering, guilt trips, wrathful vahiguroo waiting to beat the hell out of them..if they are happy to be sheeps so be it..!!

I never said there was anything wrong with the last video. I found it interesting, thats all.

interfaith? The only Interfaith Sikhs do is jumping in head over heels with poojas and havans.

But whats wrong with that, as long as it gives you inner peace and makes good relations with your fellow humans?

SatGuru Nanak Dev Ji done namaz with the muslims, etc.

So why do people find this odd?

Here we go beating a dead horse. Why is Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa name being brought into this dicussion by the 3HO followers? Because they know just mentioning Sant ji's name will get others to accept manmat practices. Fake preachers like Sarbjit Singh Dhunda do the same. Do you see how anti-Sikh forces are using exact same tactics against us?

Too bad for these 3HO followers, we have the teacher of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa on record saying Sri Chand destiny was death. Also we have Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars telling us the same as Sant ji's teacher did the katha of Bhai Sahib's Vaars.

In no shape or form, either of these great souls accepted Sri Chand as Maharaj, Bhagat, Brahmgiani, or anything close to achieving mukti. These great souls accept Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars as Satguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj told Sikhs too. Satguru accepted the Vaars that says Sri Chand destiny was death. Why did Satguru ask Sri Chand to add something in Sri Sukhmani Sahib? The Sri Chand followers will tell you that it is because Sri Chand is Brahmgiani, however such theories get shot down because Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars are Supreme authority when it comes to Sikhi. Those that hate Sri Chand will make up their own theory. The point is that these are all theories and cannot be counted as true evidence like Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars on Sri Chand. My theory is that Sri Chand was the son of Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj and out of respect Satguru in his fifth form asked. And second reason is that Satguru was testing Sri Chand by asking him to add something of his own. However Sri Chand passed this test by not adding his manmat preachings and told Satguru to add his fathers Sachi Bani. Again its just a theory, which I have come to after understanding Bhai Sahib Vaars on Sri Chand and how Satguru teaches lessons in many ways.

The little white 3HO rabbit one day said Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj accepted Sri Chand as Maharaj, but then the little white 3HO rabbit had to go running down the bunny trail and hood in the grass because Sant ji actually said the opposite. Amazing how rabbits just make up things to save their own face. Silly rabbit!!!!! :biggrin2:

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa is on recording saying do not accept anyone else as Guru when Sant ji was giving Naamdharis a reality check. But now 3HO followers want to say Sant ji would accept Sri Chand or Yogi Bhajan or udhasis as true followers of Maharaj. Sant ji's teacher is on record stating that Udhasis twist Gurbani to make sure their Guru (Sri Chand) does not look bad. 3HO are similar to udhasis. They both accept Sri Chand as Guru, but only 3HO accept Yogi Bhajan as Guru. Who is the Guru of Yogi Bhajan? Surely not Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj because Yogi Bhajan accepted idol worship.

Next these 3HO followers will present pictures of Sant ji sitting next to an udhasis and then add the caption: Sant ji accepts this little rabbits Guru, Sri Chand. Also 3HO followers why don't you also mention that Sant ji accepted idol worship because his Jatha built a Mandir for the Hindus. The way these 3HO followers spin stories is amazing. I wonder sometimes why don't they spend all this energy and actual start writing drama plays. They will make a lot more money this way.

If udhasis want to worship witches, bats, lions, then can go right ahead. Where Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj Parkash is taking place, not one single idol can be present any where on the Gurdwara property or other property owned by the Gurdwara.

3HO are going out in the world and teaching others that idol worship is okay through their yoga practices that are so called in Sikhi. Satguru went to the extent of saying Narsingh was subject to Kaal (death) in Bachittar Natak to show how much Satguru is against idol worship. But these people are bringing idol worship into Sikhi.

Sant ji's jatha does not even allow the bowing of the Gurus photos, yet 3HO followers want to say Sant ji supports their ways.

NO SUPPORT FOR IDOL WORSHIP IN SIKHI

Legitimate points made even if Gursant takes it to an extreme. I think 3ho should be more proactive in condemning the karam kaand and empty ritualism that Guru Nanak Dev Ji took us out of.

I agree, Gursant Singh can have some personal problems with the 3HO, but this does not take away from the factual evidence he has found and others also have found on their own. A member here is trying to do character assissination of Gursant Singh to save 3HO cult from facing the truth.

Can't make others accept the truth, but we can surely spread the truth about this discussion.

• 8 years later...