What to do with fallen out Kesh

canadagoose

Various maryada's. I think the most simplest is do simran while your burning them. maybe do a shoti ardaas first. Be careful when your burning them,

1. If you do it indoors it quite smelly, 2. I've burnt my fingers many a time trying to burn fallen kesh,

Gursikho are the use of accelerants allowed during kesh sanskar? A little aerosal can spray and lighter flamethrower? :p

Various maryada's. I think the most simplest is do simran while your burning them. maybe do a shoti ardaas first. Be careful when your burning them,

1. If you do it indoors it quite smelly, 2. I've burnt my fingers many a time trying to burn fallen kesh,

Gursikho are the use of accelerants allowed during kesh sanskar? A little aerosal can spray and lighter flamethrower? :p

Yes this is what our family does as well. Collect the hair in an empty tissue box and when full take out to our backyard and do sanskar while doing Mool Mantar.

• 6 months later...