who is your best friend ?

Guest sikh

I need a friend ,with whom ,share my mind secrets ,my feelings ,I have many friends and fiance ,family ,relatives and some loves me and some normal hi hello ,but still I feel alone when I m hurt ,insulted and I see no one with me ,I just wanted someone who would tell me they love me no matter what ,never feel embarrassed ,with me ,understand me and that they will not laugh at it ,I'm 21 male

P.s. with whom u share ur secrets and feelings .

Your fiance. Talk to her. Im sure she loves you. If you want a singhfriend find someone you have always known and am close to. New friends will be hard to trust. Also, Maharaj is your friend! The best friend ever! You dont even need to tell them anything and theyll already know how you feej and whats happening and what will happen next. Just be true to yourself and make the All Mighty Lord as your best friend. Good luck singh!

Waheguru is my best friend, people will always hurt, and there maybe some that console you or help, but god is th one I cry to when things go wrong...

Mangan maran smaan hai,Mat koi mangeh bheekh, Mangne se marna bhalaa, Yeh Satgur ki Seekh...

Nobody but god will listen to you with love.

Do Chaupai Sahib ji da paat, that will help u to be strong from within inside your mann.

If it is some personal problem, along with doing Path and Ardas, I would recommend for you to try and talk through it with some close friend or family you can trust.

However as the user above me said the only true friend you will ever have in this life or the next is God and Guru Ji (who are one and the same). God will never let you down and will always be there to listen to you and guide you. People often forget that Sri Guru Granth Sahib is our current real Guru who you can talk to and who will always listen to you.

Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani Vich Bani Amrit Sare.

And the best part is you can be 100% assured that the guidance you will receive will be 100% correct. There is absolutely no need to go after so called Sants (whether real or not) which a lot of desperate people in India fall prey to. Because no matter how high level the 'Sant' you follow might be he will never be 100%. So why go looking advice from someone else when you have got Pooran Satguru sitting right in front of you waiting for you?

If you have any doubts or you need guidance for anything the best thing to do is sit down, do some path (whether it be Chaupai Sahib, Jap Ji Sahib or Mool Mantar), go before Guru Ji and do ardas. And if you want to specifically speak with Guru Ji with a clear mind take the Hukamnama and you will find that if done with full faith (and that you are going to follow the orders) the Hukamnama will always guide you in the right direction. You should take it as if Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji himself just gave you that Hukam because that is precisely what it is. Not random like we often fool ourselves into believing.

That is my humble advice to you. If you have any other specific concerns or question please feel free to ask the members here. Take care.

• 2 months later...