If guru ji came to you and....

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

mercedes benz and powerfull laptop. 

finally someone spoke the truth  

Please don't assume others are lying. I bet if u actually have Guruji in front of you, a mercedes or laptop or any other materialistic thing would be the last on your mind.

not intending to offend anybody.

bhul chuk maaf.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Dhan baba jee.. maybe by sangat of yours i can get rid of the materlistic thinking of mine.. :TH:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

GHAR GHAR GUNJJAN PEAN GIYEN NILLE DE SAWAR DIYAN .

BABAJEE MILLEN GE TAAN PEHLAN TAA AA MANGU BABAJEE AMRIT WEHLA 8 WAJJE SHIFT KARDO 5 BANNIA TOON 1 KARDO NASHE AND WALL KATWAN DI WE EJJAJAT DE DEO .

NON VEG SHARAB WE INCLUDE KAR DEO

I THINK WE ALL AGREE FROM THE DEEP OF OUR MINDS :lol:

SACHI JAI BABA JEE MILLEN MAIN TAAN KHANGA MAIN HARGOBIND SAHIB JEE NU BASS EK WARRI WEKHNA BASS JEHRE WE BABA JEE MILLEN MAIN TAAN AHHI KEHNA MENU HARGOBIND SAHIB JEE DE DARSHN KARWA DEO .

JAPPO HARGOBIND HARGOBIND -------

ULTRA

waheguru jee kaa khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!!

if guru jee had cum to me!!! i would ask to help our sister's in pakistan that are getting abused, to give them strength and courage to fight back and to bring back to where they belong!!! sewa and naam simran, help those in need and who r suffering right now.

waheguru jee kaa khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!! :TH: blush.gif

• 2 weeks later...

EDITED unite the Panth! Also, would ask Guru to please give me Darshan again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

MOD: WHAT DO U MEAN BY CLEAN UP DASAM GRANTH SAHIB ohmy.gif WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guru Granth Saahib ji Maharaj's darshan are sufficient; gursikhs tell me.

Maharaj ji di yaad hi darshan hai . all we need is their sweet rememberance. Maharaj ji Shabad (Sound) roop hann. if you are reciting Gurbani or missing Them "They are with you"

Gur mayraiy sang sadaa hai naaley

but we cant help desiring more.

bina santokh nahi kOoo raajaiy

Sant Attar Singh ji say that when a true sikh bows at the feet of Guru ji with eyes closed

he is able to see Their all Ten Saroops besides Their Eleventh saroop which he has already seen before closing his eyes & placing his forehead at Their lotus feet.

honestly all see till now is darkness.......... but still i consider myself lucky.

cuz wise people say something is better than nothing.

And Guru Granth Saahib Ji Maharaj ji's partakh darshan are not just "something" but EVERYTHING (at least for me & some other Gursikhs)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Also, would ask Guru to please give me Darshan again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

haha... just ask guru jee to help you realize 'gur mere sang sada hai naaley simar simar tis sada smaaley'... :lol: