sikhlionz

Gurdwara Nanaksar

Old Methodist Church

Waterloo Road

Smethwick

Birmingham

B66 4JS

Tel: 0121 558 9048

another info contact- daljit singh 'nirmala' 01215542269 (+441215542269) 07958614707 (+447958614707)

Gurdwara Nanaksar committee has decided in their infinite wisdom to play host to "Archarya Maha Mandleshwar Yugpursh Swami Parma Nand Ji" on monday 27th september and tuesday 28th september 7:45-8:45pm. He could do beadbi of SGGS ji just by saying his name! Only Guruji is Yogpursh. All of this "maha swami"s posters state he will be doing "Parvachan" at the Gurdwara.

A lot of sangat has contacted them asking them to reconsider but it appears to be going ahead.

I have a poster but is slightly too big to attach to the post; who should i forward it to?

Sorry singh I dont really understand whats going on

is Archarya Maha Mandleshwar Yugpursh Swami Parma Nand Ji Some fake baba ?

Is this guy going to bad mouth sikhi and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee ?

Could you please upload the Poster some how so the sangat can know more about this.

Just did a Google and got this Link

http://www.swamiji.info/default.ppa

Is it the above guy, does he talk bad about sikhi ?

Yes that's him

Gurughar is open to all but i believe stage time should only be given to those openly promoting Gurmat. It's clear the only reason this swami is going to be there is to gain chelae.

This is the same way that fake babae get chelae- even if they speak nice and only spend stage time promoting praying to God; their very presence there is an advertisement for their own group or sect. You know once they leave the stage with extra chelae they will then lead them off Guru's path and onto their own. The same tactics have been used by darshandasi - continually turning up at Gurughars and sikh events in the past.

I believe committees should be more careful in choosing who to give stage time as it sends out false signals to the sangat.

I know i should not but sometimes i believe the inherent openness and innocence of gursikhs is always going to be seen as an exploitable weakness by anti-panthic forces.

ya this should be stopped...

I agree with bro sikhlionz... stage time should be given to those who preach gurmat, not a person who is not even a sikh, (if he was he would have the roop of guru gobind singh ji which he is not even close to <_< ) .. if anyone can please get this out to the media, maybe it has a chance to get it stopped.

Anyone ??

ya this should be stopped...

I agree with bro sikhlionz... stage time should be given to those who preach gurmat, not a person who is not even a sikh, (if he was he would have the roop of guru gobind singh ji which he is not even close to :lol: ) .. if anyone can please get this out to the media, maybe it has a chance to get it stopped.

Anyone ??

What about Udasis that dont really have the Roop of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

baba sangh gurdwara has already played host to him

Pheena penji as i said already "the inherent openness and innocence of gursikhs is always going to be seen as an exploitable weakness by anti-panthic forces"- that said there is a difference between being innocent which a sikh should be to being ignorant which one shouldn't.

I have had more dealings with anti-panthic "babae" than most due to the fact that i mix in wider circles. Personally from what i've learnt and experienced these people who come to Gurdwarae claiming to be yogpursh, etc. all over their posters which they distribute to the local sikh sangat are there for 1 reason only. Are you telling me Darshan Dasia and other babae did not gain sangat throught their many appearances at Gurdwarae and sikh events. Darshan dasi did not even have to badmouth Guruji at these events because he knew his very presence was an advertisement for their cult. Now, this Archarya Maha Mandleshwar Yugpursh Swami Parma Nand has a cult just like many other "babae": Are you telling me that in doing his gig on stage at Gurughar that gaining cultists or chelae is no part of his intention?

if so i hang my hands up and bow to the ignorance of the effects of such "babae" on the panth. Point is if sangat wanted to visit him they'd go visit him but they have chosen to visit Gurughar. Even Gurughar cannot be a place where gurmat is being promoted?

Have all the kirtanis in the world run out that we need to give bookings to these 'maha yugpursh swamis'?

baba sangh gurdwara has already played host to him

Pheena penji as i said already "the inherent openness and innocence of gursikhs is always going to be seen as an exploitable weakness by anti-panthic forces"- that said there is a difference between being innocent which a sikh should be to being ignorant which one shouldn't.

I have had more dealings with anti-panthic "babae" than most due to the fact that i mix in wider circles. Personally from what i've learnt and experienced these people who come to Gurdwarae claiming to be yogpursh, etc. all over their posters which they distribute to the local sikh sangat are there for 1 reason only. Are you telling me Darshan Dasia and other babae did not gain sangat throught their many appearances at Gurdwarae and sikh events. Darshan dasi did not even have to badmouth Guruji at these events because he knew his very presence was an advertisement for their cult. Now, this Archarya Maha Mandleshwar Yugpursh Swami Parma Nand has a cult just like many other "babae": Are you telling me that in doing his gig on stage at Gurughar that gaining cultists or chelae is no part of his intention?

if so i hang my hands up and bow to the ignorance of the effects of such "babae" on the panth. Point is if sangat wanted to visit him they'd go visit him but they have chosen to visit Gurughar. Even Gurughar cannot be a place where gurmat is being promoted?

Have all the kirtanis in the world run ou

t that we need to give bookings to these 'maha yugpursh swamis'?

The question Remains have you met/seen him or heard of his views before? Your past experiences have led you to believe that this man is just like the rest, which is understandable but One should always give another the benefit of the doubt.

I agree that Fake Sadhus, swamis and sants exploit the weakness of the Sangat, if that weakness exists, then surely it will be exploited not by him alone, but by the Fake Sants and babas that have taken Amrit and consider themselves Sikhs.

For all you know he is there to talk about God and God alone. Not have anything to do with the Panthic ways, or the Rehat. Unless there is something in the Rehat that says no other than a Sikh Amritdhari has the right to share his views to the Sangat, then i stand correct. Then it is not the fault of this Swami rather the Comitte is to blame.

If indeed he is there to exploit the Sangat to gain chaylas, i do not blame the Swami, but i blame the Comitte for letting this individual to speak. You can't controll other, but surely you can become wise to protect yourself.

"Are you telling me that in doing his gig on stage at Gurughar that gaining cultists or chelae is no part of his intention?"

I have no idea who this individual is, for all i knw he could be enlightened. You have had more experience with Pseudo-Sants, so if that is your judgement then so be it. I shared my views on how i would go about it. But if your intuition says other wise then that iis your perception.

I am not saying it is wrong, but i am saying , give someone the benefit of the doubt.

Peace.

This baba just like all the others will not want a slap on the face as he leaves Gurughar so just like darshan dasi and all the others will be respectful in the Gurughar (also due to the fact that he is vulnerable there too)

i was merely pointing out that they only go to Gurdwarae to advertise their cult.

Pheena you are correct; one should not blame the "baba" for trying but the committee for accepting them.

i know members of committees in these Gurdwarae and all of them say the same thing... these type of "babae" only tend to get given stage time in small Gurughar with small sangat. Thus less sangat will protest and basic economics means they will gain from the extra people such as chelae and supporters coming into Gurughar... almost like renting the place out for the day. These babae only get allowed into small Gurughar as i spoke to some of the bigger Gurdwarae committees who said no way would their sangat let them get away with it. Also, smaller Gurughar have fewer sewadaars. It is true to say that quite often there are few committee members to make decisions quicker and often the trustees are not even sikhs- not going to name and shame but lets just say it is very common.

TO EVERYONE: I'd reccommend you all find out who are the committee members of your local Gurdwarae and who are the trustees; you might be in for a surprise. Make sure the youth have a voice ^_^

Peace.