Shastar for sale or swap!- Firangi & two tulwars

vjkkvjkf! thought i'd give the sangat dibs on the shastar i have for sale or swap!

i'm open to offers

im looking at for £250 for the firangi , its a massive beast. just over 45inches

the islamic tulvaar with gold script on the blade of shamshire style with no myan +copper handle is £70

the fullered south indian tulvaar with original myan is £130

if you would like to give me any offers email me on singh_the_end@hotmail.co.uk i could do the whole lot for £350 , saving you £100 , If want to offer me something for all 3 pieces thats fine too

the jamdhar/sosun pattah is SOLD.

akaal.

post-12095-0-13507300-1354393662_thumb.j

post-12095-0-56401600-1354394251_thumb.j

Geezer why you selling your weapons. Does the khalsa keep weapons or get rid of them...........You should keep them

I too wondered about this. Then it suddenly clicked - the answer is straight forward.

The Singh is an avid collector and probably has built up quite a collection over time. That's good. However the Singh must be married and the Mrs wants more room in the house (happened with me about 6 m ago when I was given the ultimatum of clearing the study and got rid off 7yrs worth professional journals which in reality I would never have got round to binding and reading). It must be difficult for the Singh to part with the collection, but at least he is hoping they go to good homes by selling them to other Singhs.

I'm based in U.K , west yorkshire area , yes i can Australia but please check your laws on importing antique swords first. email me on singh_the_end@hotmail.co.uk

P.s im not married lol!! im just a kid , i've got afew other pieces , due to no space and need fundings i do have to let them go , hopefuly some sangat will buy them rather than goray etc... better to keep the shastar in the panth or atleast try to...