Ardas and sewa for Con mass shooting victims.

Singh559

Thank you sincerely Mehtab Singh Ji for going out to represent sikh panth and its true message of sarbat da bhalla actual in action.

As far other visitors/members of this website (including me off course), please answer this within yourself and reflect on this- is this tragedy of mass shooting any different/any smaller on wisconsin sikh temple shooting? And If no, then why we naturally failing to show our humanitarian aspect of our sikh faith (sarbat da bhalla for everyone, one jot in everyone) for whole humanity equally? To put in contrast- we have 578 views on this topic, and on Wisconsin sikh temple shooting topic- we have 13246 views on our forum.

I don't want to mention anything more, but numbers speak for itself, I don't want people to answer this in this thread, but i think each one of us should answer within ourselves and self-reflect (including me off course) and truly believe message of sri guru nanak dev ji in action:

Nanak naam chardi-kalah terai bhanaie sarbat da bhalla...!!