DIVERSITY DONT WORK IN TH UK

Hammertime007

Discrimination is everywhere, in the UK it's not that bad.

Quite frankly Punjabis and all Indians cannot be trusted to run a place, we are too corrupt morally and financially.

So shouldn't Sikhs extend the sort of courtesy towards immigrants in Panjab that we experience in diasporas?

Plus to be frank, I don't think Sikhs are any less corrupt than the average Indian.

The whole world looks at England.....visits England and marvels at the best diversity in the world. The best integration in the world. The French.....The Germans....The Italians...The whole world sees us as being the most fantastically integrated diverse nation.

Bus us ? We're back to our national stereotype of being moaning minnies. Permanently seeing the glass as half-empty we're not capable of seeing anything positive in anything. Take a look at the average photograph of a Sikh in America or Canada and then compare it to the average photograph of a UK Sikh. The first thing you'll notice is how depressed and miserable the UK Sikh looks.

Seriously....we live in the greatest....most diverse....most integrated melting pot. Its fantastic. Celebrate it !

Come on WLS, you cant be serious. You're like a Sikh version of a 'Jews For Hitler' group.

I have no idea what your even trying to say.

Go abroad. See how things are everywhere else......and then you'll realise how good we've got it, Take France for example......they've got this sort of unofficial apartheid system whereby the keep all the non-white / non-christian French ghettoised in the bleak suburbs away from the city centre. Zero chance of a job.....zero chance of a proper life.

America, Canada and Australia too......have neighbourhoods that are exlusively one social class or one social race.

Here in London though we have the poorest and the richest living on the same street in the same neighbourhoods and their children going to the same school. Take Islington in north London. The same local neighbourhoods house the richest and most powerful and influential in the land as well as the poorest and most disenfranchised. Bleak social housing council towers on the same little streets as £15 Million houses. This is replicated all over London. We are without a doubt the greatest city on earth and without a doubt the most wonderfullly integrated and diverse.

Life is good. Celebrate it. Don't mourn it.

Dubai, Singapore, Honk Kong, NY, Tokyo and Vancouver would all beg to differ.

My relatives talk quite highly of Germany and they dont experience the same racism or segregation that is in the UK. I dont know any Sikhs in France so I'll take your word for it.

This 'diversity' you speak of is insane. Celebrating the self induced poverty of lazy natives and put down immigrants who are taunted by seeing by how the established wealth likes to live? Did you come to the UK after the riots? The riots where this diverse and integrated city ripped itself apart and exposed just how much police pressure is required to keep a lid on all of us?

I'm not being a negative nancy. I have my opinions backed by facts and am entitled to them.

Dubai, Singapore, Honk Kong, NY, Tokyo and Vancouver would all beg to differ.

My relatives talk quite highly of Germany and they dont experience the same racism or segregation that is in the UK. I dont know any Sikhs in France so I'll take your word for it.

This 'diversity' you speak of is insane. Celebrating the self induced poverty of lazy natives and put down immigrants who are taunted by seeing by how the established wealth likes to live? Did you come to the UK after the riots? The riots where this diverse and integrated city ripped itself apart and exposed just how much police pressure is required to keep a lid on all of us?

I'm not being a negative nancy. I have my opinions backed by facts and am entitled to them.

Why even bother to explain yourself. WLS is a textbook jat-boot-licker. Anyone can see that from 100 miles off.

He's the docile peasant the Anglos wheel out on cue to make it look all is alright. Someone who will do what he's told and say what he's told to say.

The whole world looks at England.....visits England and marvels at the best diversity in the world. The best integration in the world. The French.....The Germans....The Italians...The whole world sees us as being the most fantastically integrated diverse nation.

Bus us ? We're back to our national stereotype of being moaning minnies. Permanently seeing the glass as half-empty we're not capable of seeing anything positive in anything. Take a look at the average photograph of a Sikh in America or Canada and then compare it to the average photograph of a UK Sikh. The first thing you'll notice is how depressed and miserable the UK Sikh looks.

Seriously....we live in the greatest....most diverse....most integrated melting pot. Its fantastic. Celebrate it !

Theres diversity and theres 3rd world gettos in Birmingham and London, 3rd world sess pits in the Uk, Pekham, Small Heath, Newham complete Buraa Harrl.