anti social problems

Guest hatemyself

Guest hatemyself

Hi, im a 12 year old boy from London uk. I wanna take amrit but keeping rehit atm. I hate going to school, nobody likes me, everybody makes fun of me and talks about me behind my back it makes me feel so sad inside.... I only have like 1 friend, we have nothing in common when we walk together its always in silence we have nothing to talk about. i hate school lunch I am so bored for an hour I wish i could do something but im too quiet and nobody is too fond of me. im apparentley a boring person. I do ardaas every morning at amrit vela for a good day at school but nothing happens. i cant even look at people in the eye when I talk to them. I can never make a conversation its so annoying.

I hate going to school i just cry everyday after school nobody likes me.

Hi, that's really good I hope Vaheguru blesses you with the gift of Amrit. I totally know how you feel, at one point people started saying to me am anti-social when i went from a mona to a sehajdari. I got a tip for you though, there's many things in common we have with people, you can talk people about religion perhaps, but check their beliefs first. Just be a nice person and the people who are true will be your friends. Waheguru is always your friend so is Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj, talk to Guru Jee and have full faith.

Listen firstly don't hate yourself, keep on the spritual path and do ardas to Waheguru ji everyday. Not because you want something back but for your love of Waheguru ji.

Secondly you may have some confidence issues but thats ok, just expecting things to change automatically wont happen. You need to put in some effort as well. Don't think people hate you as hate is a strong word. You need to try and carry yourself better, if you act confident, walk tall, look people in the eye when talking these things make a difference to other peoples perception of you. If you have a school councillor try talking to them and ask for help if not involve yourself in something you enjoy and mix with people with same interest. Does'nt have to be sports could be like anything such as book club, chess club etc. You might be shy but you have to try changing things to make a difference. Do it in very small baby steps.

I know how had it can be to fit in. Myself and wife are very outgoing and never had issues but my daughter who is 7 now, when she started school like after nursery she did'nt mix in well. She was getting bullied. She is born in late August and as the school year starts in September some kids were llike nearly 1 whole year older and at that age it makes a lot of difference. But gradually we got her to build up her confidence. She is involved in many after school clubs and does other activities like Twe Kwon Do etc. " years ago she was very shy apart from bullying her daddy but nowadays she is totally different. You have to put in something to make a differnce.

Hi, im a 12 year old boy from London uk. I wanna take amrit but keeping rehit atm. I hate going to school, nobody likes me, everybody makes fun of me and talks about me behind my back it makes me feel so sad inside.... I only have like 1 friend, we have nothing in common when we walk together its always in silence we have nothing to talk about. i hate school lunch I am so bored for an hour I wish i could do something but im too quiet and nobody is too fond of me. im apparentley a boring person. I do ardaas every morning at amrit vela for a good day at school but nothing happens. i cant even look at people in the eye when I talk to them. I can never make a conversation its so annoying.

I hate going to school i just cry everyday after school nobody likes me.

Be the man, u dont care what others think regardles of amrit or anything u domt care what noone thinks and u do ur own thing. *edited*