Shastars

Well in patiala there is a guy who makes some good shastars.A nice tulwar with koftgari handle for 9000 rupees.Im also gonna check the budha dal shastar factory.Might go to ratoval because its near my pind.Baldev Singh nihang is too damn expensive.Might get some sikligars to make me some.

Well in patiala there is a guy who makes some good shastars.A nice tulwar with koftgari handle for 9000 rupees.Im also gonna check the budha dal shastar factory.Might go to ratoval because its near my pind.Baldev Singh nihang is too damn expensive.Might get some sikligars to make me some.

pm me address? :D

of patiala and budha dal factory?

i've ordered puratan khanjar and tega from nanded

but i want to get mur murrrr :excited:

buddha dal factory is apprently closed since baba santa singh jee passed away... let us all knwo if its open or not when you go , also just bring them back in a suitcase warped in karpa so they dnt keep bangin into each other which may chip or break ur shastar and make alot of noise. suitcase should be fine , kjust have a massive suitcase. you can get all kinds of shastar from sri harzoor sahib jee . akaaal

Thanks everybody!

The budha dal factory is supposedly there and running but its in a little dispute after who owns it.

When I go I'll check it out.I also gotta see hazier sahib as well.

Where can I get cheap Puratan shastars?