Mom is vegetarian and very sick is it ok to eat egg

Guest Nimani

By preventing a a rooster from fertilizing a hen your removing the chance for that hen to have a child. Again a kin to locking a women in a cage and preventing her from having kids in order to...harvest...her ovum.

And please, for the love of waheguru, when you say its actual fact....does that mean you would have no problem with the situation i proposed before. B/c thats sick.

Now, your calling me sick and judging me !!

What on earth have I really done to you ???

That you express so much disgust towards me ??

I'm sorry you feel that way, but singling members out is not the answer.

If you really want to do some research on fact, then i will suggest that there are plenty of veggie gora forums that discuss the cruelty involved with obtaining eggs and milk.

Once you look into those, you will realise that less cruelty comes with obtaining eggs than the milk you drink. I am talking about the milk here in the west only and not from your own majh on the farm in India!!!

Cruelty is all around us, it's just that we choose to open and close our eyes at will

***cough cough***

haiiiii...naah putt...chapedaan te aunty diyaan hee jachdia ne

***cough cough***

haiiiiiii rabbaa
haiiiiiii

***cough cough***

naale putt, Punjabi kitho di bolda tu?

LOL aunty mehnoo apna bolee sikaldo...I only know the tutti futti dialect ji :p

Now, your calling me sick and judging me !!

What on earth have I really done to you ???

That you express so much disgust towards me ??

I'm sorry you feel that way, but singling members out is not the answer.

If you really want to do some research on fact, then i will suggest that there are plenty of veggie gora forums that discuss the cruelty involved with obtaining eggs and milk.

Once you look into those, you will realise that less cruelty comes with obtaining eggs than the milk you drink. I am talking about the milk here in the west only and not from your own majh on the farm in India!!!

Cruelty is all around us, it's just that we choose to open and close our eyes at will

I actually don't drink milk :p but I can't use that as evidence b/c thats due to other reasons as well.

Now whats disgusting me is that you haven't said that my example was right/wrong just that it's factual. To confirm, do you really think it would be okay to harvest and sell women's eggs/not against maryada if it was for health benefits ???????? thats what I'm hoping you've somehow missed and failled to comment on. b/c thats disgusting

I'm not qualified to answer the right or wrong as I don't know if i'm a good or bad person.

Maybe I should ask auntyjee !!

Be careful though, she's in a bad mood :)

Challo veerjee, no hard feelings, agree to disagree on this subject i guess. But we both believe in guru ji, bani, & simran right? Thats what counts.

Again to the OP, sorry for digressing, try to find what it is in eggs that is beneficial to your mom and ask the doctor for substitutes, chances are high you'll find one.