Mom is vegetarian and very sick is it ok to eat egg

Guest Nimani

Sikhism is not about eating this or not eating this, Its about values at first step. Eating habits are always according to geographical locations. There is no restriction in sikhism about any food. People have their beliefs, and they live with it, when they write any book its about his/her opinion. Always follow doctor's advise. If your mother feels uncomfortable with egg/meat ask substitute from doctor.

IF Eating Egg can save someone's life n make them healthy then one should go for it......... It becomes medicine rather then taste.. for that person.... :)

One thing i would like to share... when i took amrit - 5 pyaare they gave us all the guidance n rules to be followed but i was wondering they will say something regarding eating non-veg n egg etc but they didn't mentioned anything,,,,,i remember this thing coz after we had amritpaan i asked one of the girl sitting besides me that what about eating non-veg she said.. khan wale te khande ne bus...- dont want to mention the name of Gurudwara from where i became baptized but...but its one of the most famous Gurudwara :) - On top of it i was a hardcore non-veg eater so this was the first thing i wanted to clarify..... though i left eating non-veg... :biggrin2: