cant function

Guest _alone_

Guest _alone_

i cant seem to stop myself from feeling sad and alone

i seem to get everything wrong and so parents and close friends r always anoyyed at me

i dont have many friends and whenever i have told them something personal something has always happened making me hurt

i feel useless alone and worthless and i have such a low sikhi level too

i havent gone into detail cos I've thought about posting on here for such a long time and finaly doing it it so hard i cnt tell too much

i dont even know what im expecting by posting this

I'm sorry you feel this way. Is there a specific problem that is making you feel this way?

To be honest I think that no matter how huge our social groups may be we all feel alone at times. What we mustn't forget is that we are never truly alone. Maharaj is always there but we are blind and ignorant to this. Do as much naam simran as you can and ardas asking for support; awaken your atma. Although we make mistakes, family is always forgiving so don't lose all hope. Talking and just discussing feelings is a therapy in itself so tell your family how you feel.

agai gaeiaa jaaneeai vin naavai vaekaar

Going to the world hereafter, everyone shall realize that without the Name, it is all useless.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Siree Raag

Hope this has been of some help :happy2:

If you would like to share your problem, you are welcome to do so.

I ave gone through similar situations all the time. There are so many challenges in life isn't it. Personally, the inner light inside me would go dim, but that light is brought back by Guru Sahib. Gurbaani has so much power. It actually does! I really want you to feel better, why don't you try it yourself. The One you nurishes you everyday, gives you clothes to wear, shelter, fulfills desires... He will also protect you my dear. You are His child afterall.

Try doing Waheguru Simran everyday. Start from 5 min per day. Just see how you feel. Feeling would be different. Read english translations of Gurbani. Try this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7A9rzsQXQ%C2'>
Sukhmani Sahib is soo powerful too.

Guest _alone_

Thank you for your replies. Touches me that you tool the time to reply ad yiur suggestion of simran really helps

I have tried talking to my family but it doesnt help. They have the habit of making fun of me bt when u get upset of it they tell me to calm down. Theyre good parents bt the kind that always find the faults but rarely see the good points in me. I think the problem is within me i must be too oversesitive