why use derogatory words in sikh.frustrated

Guest sikh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest

derogatory words? fair enuff in the caste system but thats understandable and will not stop but these words appear more when doing jathebandian backbiting which are well most of which are outrageous and when the naujawaans get more heated up than anything

Guest sikhj

I dont know how you got the feeling that I am casteist.Why do people try to sweep such things under the carpet. If anybody tries to bring up the topic,he is castigated.

I think you are living in a utopian world.Its approved if people keep tolerating in silence.Problems will be solved if the people who adhere to the caste system come on the right path.What do you mean by suffer?

Ask the guys who call khatris Bhappes,ramgarhias tarkhan,mazhabis churaas and refuse to marry other castes to take pahul.Matters will be solved if people who adhere to the bloody caste system to come on the right path.I have no reason to flaunt my caste belief because I dont think I am exclusive and in anyway different from the rest.

If this is what you found out about me from my post,i must be lacking in communication skills.

I could have written about the wrongs that khatris have done,ramgarhias have done ,churaas have done,aroras have done but I dont find anything.They didnt invent the derogatory words for themselves.You want me to ignore all these things that are happening around us.

You can keep running away from the facts as long as it is convenient.Noone ever called you by the slangs so why would you care.

sounds like you dont like jats arent you being a little racist now, it comes down to personal insecurities, i was born into a jat family and know forgive the expression churass , who take no nonsense from any one and are very proud sensible people, likewise the other castes too, except for the chamaars they always seem to be going on about how they were treated by the jats, but you dont hear it from the others so much, dont know why. I am saddened to read about your experiences and all i can say is try to keep in chardi kala and dont let it get you down.

Please forgive me for the terms i have had to use, my personal belief is take Khande de pahul/keep rehat, and finish you caste link, until then you will suffer!

Now i have no caste, i am the son of Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj!

WJKK WJKF

Guest Guest

Now this is the attitude that I am talking about.

derogatory words? fair enuff in the caste system but thats understandable and will not stop but these words appear more when doing jathebandian backbiting which are well most of which are outrageous and when the naujawaans get more heated up than anything

Guest Guest

I have jatt friends.I am ranting about the bloody caste system.You want to disparage the importance of my post by inferring that i might be ranting about jats because I dont like them.I dont choose friends.

This happens.....
My father is Ramgharia n my mum bhappee
Now when they fight.....

My father says to my mum..bhappe 100 syape...
N my mum says....ramgharia bada saarya... Hahaha

N I m mixed breed....n meri jatta na ni bandi :p

I dont know how you got the feeling that I am casteist.Why do people try to sweep such things under the carpet. If anybody tries to bring up the topic,he is castigated.

I think you are living in a utopian world.Its approved if people keep tolerating in silence.Problems will be solved if the people who adhere to the caste system come on the right path.What do you mean by suffer?

Ask the guys who call khatris Bhappes,ramgarhias tarkhan,mazhabis churaas and refuse to marry other castes to take pahul.Matters will be solved if people who adhere to the bloody caste system to come on the right path.I have no reason to flaunt my caste belief because I dont think I am exclusive and in anyway different from the rest.

If this is what you found out about me from my post,i must be lacking in communication skills.

I could have written about the wrongs that khatris have done,ramgarhias have done ,churaas have done,aroras have done but I dont find anything.They didnt invent the derogatory words for themselves.You want me to ignore all these things that are happening around us.

You can keep running away from the facts as long as it is convenient.Noone ever called you by the slangs so why would you care.

If you have a problem with someone then man up and go sort it out with them, dont cry here like a baby, Stop taring everyone with the same brush, there is good and bad in everyone, not all jats are bad !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

If you have a problem with someone then man up and go sort it out with them, dont cry here like a baby, Stop taring everyone with the same brush, there is good and bad in everyone, not all jats are bad !

So what do I do? Do I go and tell them "oye tu mainu Bhapppa khoon Kaya?" Oye tu mainoo tarkhan Kyoon kaya ? Oye Tu Mainoo chura kyun kaya?

Tu bara aaya Wise man!

Do i go and beat everyone?Most of them backbite?They dont comment on the face so do i go and confront everyone and say "oye tu ki kaya fir to kayeen?"One of the most immature responses . sorry to say.I created the post to make the point that if its wrong to call a black a nigger then its also wrong to use dero words for castes.

So what do I do? Do I go and tell them "oye tu mainu Bhapppa khoon Kaya?" Oye tu mainoo tarkhan Kyoon kaya ? Oye Tu Mainoo chura kyun kaya?

Tu bara aaya Wise man!

Do i go and beat everyone?Most of them backbite?They dont comment on the face so do i go and confront everyone and say "oye tu ki kaya fir to kayeen?"One of the most immature responses . sorry to say.I created the post to make the point that if its wrong to call a black a nigger then its also wrong to use dero words for castes.

I think it's your attitude you need to change, you have an inferiority complex, not point getting irate on this site, like i said go and stand up to these people or except it and take no notice, the caste system does exist unfortunately and it's not going disappear over night but it is slowly changing as far as me being a wise man or not makes no difference in this situation, you are the one who has the problem not me. Be proud of what you are not ashamed, if you bite every time some calls you a name,then they will do it even more, a child is told this the first time they come home from school crying because someone called them a name, so grow up!,

until then you will only upset yourself. :biggrin2:

Guest Guest

I think it's your attitude you need to change, you have an inferiority complex, not point getting irate on this site, like i said go and stand up to these people or except it and take no notice, the caste system does exist unfortunately and it's not going disappear over night but it is slowly changing as far as me being a wise man or not makes no difference in this situation, you are the one who has the problem not me. Be proud of what you are not ashamed, if you bite every time some calls you a name,then they will do it even more, a child is told this the first time they come home from school crying because someone called them a name, so grow up!,

until then you will only upset yourself. :biggrin2:

Is it wrong to cry evil regarding a practice.The problem doesnt center around the caste system in the first place.If you want to talk caste system then last is Jats.But The distorted Jat comes first syndrome is a figment of self glorifying tactics of Jats. Even you wouldn't deny this.When it comes to fighting , I have fought lots of battles , most of them uneven. I am not a keyboard warrior.Was it a mistake to raise the matter here .Why do you have a problem if i raise issues with it on a forum.When someone raises issues , people make excuses such as "someone doesnt like Jats","someone has an inferiority complex".