nitnem , break amrit

Guest stupidbanda

Guest stupidbanda

if a amritdhari does not do there nitnem properly can he break his amrit eg 3 months not properly or not doing can someone please ..... wwhat a year he has not done it does he break it .......... and also if u havent

dont 3 month nitnem can u catch it up and not break amrit if it breaks your amrit

thank you

Johny smith ( fake name )

we all falter once in while, for example alarm goes off and cant get up this particular day (not everyday but once in a while), for me anything later than 5 am out of bed and later than 6 am starting nitnem of banis is late, but many Gursikhs get up between midnight and 4 am , I am the dust of there feet, i try to get up at around 4.30 am most days, but not doing nitnem for days , weeks or months, no i can not relate to that (nor do i ever want to Waheguru ji !!), even if you are late you should still do your Nitnem, it just makes you more determined/guilty to get up earlier the next day, Ardas is the key ask and you shall receive!

It hasn't broken your amrit as only committing a bajjar kurehit can do that, however you really should pesh infront of the panj pyare to be reconnected with Guru Sahib. This dhill is a very major one due to the length of time so you will probably find it next to impossible to get back on track to full chardikala without the blessings of panj pyare.

Guest singh

nothing "breaks" your amrit, once you have taken it, it will always reside within you, it is eternal. not doing your nitnem affects your jeevan, you have taken amrit for a reason, to rejoin your soul with the lord, to do this you must excel in sikhi, you cannot excel in sikhi without doing your nitnem. do not feel low if you have made a mistake or arent doing well with nitnem etc, it does not "break" your amrit, amrit is unbreakable, if you feel you are letting waheguru down do an ardas, try make it up to Him, do double your nitnem, visit panj pyare and ask them for maafi and advice