Please help me

MaiVelleeHaan

All I can say is-

-It must be true love !!

I know that you never intended for it to happen, but this way you know that your love is true.

I feel that he probably feels the same kind of way for you, but has probably been shrugging the idea.

As a man, I can tell he has respect for you because he doesn't want to converse on text and phone like all those people out there.

He is simply asking you to be 'face to face' so that he knows you are being very honest with yourself and with him.

Of course, you should tell him that you have much more than 'paaji' feelings for him.

I'm certain that his response will be likewise.

How do I know that I'm so sure with what I'm saying ??

Well, I know that when one person develops thee true feeling over time they are ALWAYS about aura and body responses from the other without being direct.

I'm not talking about the simple smile and gaze into your eyes, i'm talking about the aura that is felt around us.

This is ALL part of the God within and around us.

I am also so sure that you can happily view your feelings not as a confusion or problem, but as a blessing from the consciousness around us.

So, when you fix the wedding date, please send me and my family an invite !

BTW. I am very happily married and we both love each other more by the day such that today, we love more than yesterday and tomorrow we shall love more than today.

I have the SAME relationship with the Lord and wish to maintain it that way for eternity.

You really think its true love ? I thought its just maya trying to distract me from guru sahib ji. I don't like this guy for looks, he's not the hottest guy on earth, it's the type of person he is, he's so connected to guru sahib ji. I like that, I want my life partner to be connected to guru sahib ji. There's a very few like him, I was at a morning sangat like 2 weeks ago and I found that he gets Amrit ras ! I was like so shocked, I was like wow look at him, he's gotten so far. When we used to talk we were both at the same avasta, we could see shaheed singhs, jum dhoots, etc. we could go to surti, our body's fell and our atmas would go to sachkhand. It was amazing! He's like so far now and I'm more behind then ever, I lost everything! Shouldn't I be focusing on connecting with guru sahib ji more and getting all the Kirpa back and just leaving everything up to guru sahib ji ? I love this guy and I love guru sahib ji. Isn't that like living in 2 worlds ? Duality ?

You really think he loves me back ? I doubt it, his older brother told me that he's not into that kind of stuff, girls, love, things related to lust, etc.

Uhh, so you want me to tell him straight up how I feel about him in sangat ? I think he's going to hate me and stay farther away from me.

I'm confused about this part......

Well, I know that when one person develops thee true feeling over time they are ALWAYS into aura and body responses from the other without being direct.

I'm not talking about the simple smile and gaze into your eyes, i'm talking about the aura that is felt around us.

This is ALL part of the God within and around us

My feelings are a blessing ? What?! I'm confused.

Weddinggg ?!?!?! Whaaaattt !!! And you wanna come lol hahhaa, whats so special ?! Dear lord, haha I doubt me and that guy will ever get married. I love him and i love guru sahib ji and he doesn't love me, he only loves guru sahib ji. You know, I was telling myself that I should forget about him for now and not talk to him and just concentrate on guru sahib ji. And like a couple years down the road I can tell my mom that I like that guy and I want marry him lol and that she should talk to his mom. But then I was like what if he already got engaged to another girl, darn it I should book him first haha. Or else baisti lol. And I was also imagining that when my mom talked to his mom his mom would be like does he love her? Umm she's a nice girl and everything but I don't know about my son. As you can see its all a big mess in my brain. And you know what his older brother is going to get married with some girl in sangat my age and there families just talked and that's it. They haven't done anything it , he just got "booked" lol. Wouldn't it be weird if me and the guy get married cuz me and the girl are both from sangat ? Jeeezz, I hate this. There thing worked out cuz first the couple agreed and then it went to the parents.

That's really cool, I admire that, you have the same relationship with guru sahib ji as u do with ur wife. That's interesting and cool haha.

You really think its true love ? I thought its just maya trying to distract me from guru sahib ji. I don't like this guy for looks, he's not the hottest guy on earth, it's the type of person he is, he's so connected to guru sahib ji. I like that, I want my life partner to be connected to guru sahib ji. There's a very few like him, I was at a morning sangat like 2 weeks ago and I found that he gets Amrit ras ! I was like so shocked, I was like wow look at him, he's gotten so far. When we used to talk we were both at the same avasta, we could see shaheed singhs, jum dhoots, etc. we could go to surti, our body's fell and our atmas would go to sachkhand. It was amazing! He's like so far now and I'm more behind then ever, I lost everything! Shouldn't I be focusing on connecting with guru sahib ji more and getting all the Kirpa back and just leaving everything up to guru sahib ji ? I love this guy and I love guru sahib ji. Isn't that like living in 2 worlds ? Duality ?

I don't think that loving a fellow being and loving God is duality.

Yes, you love the formless Lord, but you also love the formless consciousness of fellow beings and creation around us.

It's difficult to describe, but this love you have for the other's consciousness and soul is the same love for the Lord and his supreme consciousness.

I'm sure that you have had some experience of this since I gather you are on an advanced avastha compared to a very basic and low one.

It's a little like rom rom simran where you feel waheguru simran emanating from everything and everywhere both within and without.

These vibrations evoke more love for the Almiighty and his whole creation.

Therefore, I think you will understand that being in this state of surti doesn't fall under duality from what I gather.

It helps make both the God and the loved one's bond a lot stronger.

Then what should I do ? Tell him how I feel ? How do I do that ? I mean I already told him through messaging, I don't know if he read them though.

What if I tell him and he says its just maya and that i should focus on guru sahib ji more, bcuz no ones going to give u more love then guru sahib ji?

Part of me wants to talk to him and then part of me just says to leave it and concentrate on guru sahib ji.