Manjinder Singh Sirsa Appeals to Sikh Sangat In India to take a stand

genie

Dear sirsa ji please start with akali dal badal first. Being representative political body of Sikhs and the sgpc being religious body of Sikhs. One they are on board, and if you can make sure if they are sincere in their efforts and not shedding crocodile tears like last 29 years. AAM adami party shared stage with delhi massacare victims to express solidarity with the Sikhs. Where is akali or sgpc leadership? Also jathedars must lead from the front not just pay lip service.

Sardar Manjinder Singh Sirsa showed a great example of what Sikh leaders should be like yesterday during the protest. He was beaten by the Police , had his turban desecreated but continued the protest. I think the Jathedhars and a contingent from the Punjab should come and help as the Singhs looked vunerable in front of the Police. Where are the rich Delhi Sikhs, the retired Colonels and Generals, the millionaire businessmen?

Sardar Manjinder Singh Sirsa showed a great example of what Sikh leaders should be like yesterday during the protest. He was beaten by the Police , had his turban desecreated but continued the protest. I think the Jathedhars and a contingent from the Punjab should come and help as the Singhs looked vunerable in front of the Police. Where are the rich Delhi Sikhs, the retired Colonels and Generals, the millionaire businessmen?

Rich sikhs likes of Sarna do not want to be a part of it as many of them are in congress pocket. Sirsa is said to be a very rich man himself. But he has shown real sikh spirit and i commend his and Manjit Singh GK leadership in Delhi. GK is son of jathedar Santokh singh who got kotwali(near sisganj sahib) for sikhs.

Harsimrat Badal was at stage today and gave a very spirited speech.She was great.i wish sukhbir and elder Badal learn sikh spirit from her.

I think Sirsa stated that Akali dal badal group is asking them if they should send sikhs from Punjab to augment their strength.

Sirsa told that they will seek their help when time demands.

At least Manjit Singh GK, sirsa are providing front and getting beaten by police. Sirsa's left arm is fractured.What did Sarna a congress tout did for 10 years?Simply swindling money, beating political opponents by goonda brigade, taking this goonda brigade to Ponty chadha farmhouse with unsheathed swords and licking shoes of Kamal nath and not allowing Phoolka to file case against him. Uttering shameless accusations against Phoolka that he has a Mecedez Car etc.

Let us learn to appreciate those who are helping now.GK, sirsa, Onakar Thapar, Bhogal, Karnail singh peermohammed and all those non sikhs who are showing sympathy for Bibi Nirpreet kaur ji deserve appreciation.

Sikhs should welcome help from all sides Muslims, Hindus to strengthen their case for justice.Then only we will succeed. It is duty of state to provide justice to relatives of dead and punish guilty. But congress would not like to do it as the blame goes to top. They should be forced to do justice by public pressure.

UK = I'm glad to say Paji i wholeheartedly agree with what you say above.

UK = I especially liked the bits where you wrote:

GPS = "Let us learn to appreciate those who are helping now"

GPS = "Sikhs should welcome help from all sides"

UK = GPS Paji, imagine how much stronger the Panth will be if sincere brothers like you join hands with those you feel are non-Sikhs or atheists.

UK = The Panth will be unstoppable then. Ekta thay pyaar hovay saaday vich ... thay Duniya di koyee thaaqath ni saanu Sikh'ah thohr sakdhee!!!