Nirpreet Kaur Hunger Strike enters 5th day

Badals, Sants, Babas , Nihang Jathebandhis done to help the victims of the Sikh genocide

Massacre was not triggered by above jathebandis of Panth. Take badals out as they are political. Rest are

religious organizations.

On the other what congress tout Sarna who with help of Delhi congress govt wanted to amend Gurudwara act so

that Gurudawaras of delhi remian under their control has done for these victims. Nothing. He aided congress goons

and honoured family of Lala Jagat narain.

He banned bani of Dasam Patshah in Delhi Gurudawaras at instance of anti sikh agencies. He insulted Phoolka who

wanted help to file a case against Kamal nath.

It is panth who is taking care of needs of these families. Manjit Singh gK after taking over DGMPC waived fee ofr children

of these families in Delhi schools. Security cover for the witnesses is provided by Punjab Govt. Will congress Govt in

Punjab will give them security? No, they will wish these people to be killed.

Do not blame sants and nihungs for their plight.Justice is not in their hands. Blame where the blame is applicable

Blame congress goons, bjp elements involved and congress touts like Sarna etc .

Very good Bhen Jee, I will tell you one thing. DSGMC is Akali(Dal) group, all political agenda.

Personally, I think eh Gandhi way de naal Singh Sangharash naan hi karan te changa hai, koi revolution naahin aavega. Eh gandhi way Anshan valaa jaan ke Angrejaan nein popular kita hai for some hidden reasons. Je evolution aana hunda taan 3-4 vaar Anna Hajare, 1-2 vaar Baba RaamDev, 1-2 vaar Arvind Kejriwal vi anshan kar chuka hai, LokPal Bill aje vi Pass nahin hoya.

Insaaf lena hai taan Baba Banda Singh bahadur di history pado ...

Actually this is not Gandhi way. Gandhi copied this way from us. Read about how Sikhs during Akali movement in the 1920s liberated Gurdwaras from Mahants. Hundreds of Singhs were Shaheed but did not lift a finger, but in the end our Gurdwaras were in our hand. Gandhi was so impressed by this that he copied our peaceful ways and started his movement.

Actually this is not Gandhi way. Gandhi copied this way from us. Read about how Sikhs during Akali movement in the 1920s liberated Gurdwaras from Mahants. Hundreds of Singhs were Shaheed but did not lift a finger, but in the end our Gurdwaras were in our hand. Gandhi was so impressed by this that he copied our peaceful ways and started his movement.

Jonny dear, I was referring to Bhukh-Hartaal, Anhshan, VART as Gandhi way of strike, which is not Sikh/GURMAT way, as Gurbaani also says "Ann tyage kare pakhand, naan sohagan naan oh rand". These lines are in the context of VART, not Anshan, but I feel the message is pretty much similar from GURU with respect to Tyag of Ann.

Peaceful way of protest has been the Sikh way anyway right from Guru Nanak Dev jee to Guru Arjan Dev Jee and then Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee.

Jonny dear, I was referring to Bhukh-Hartaal, Anhshan, VART as Gandhi way of strike, which is not Sikh/GURMAT way, as Gurbaani also says "Ann tyage kare pakhand, naan sohagan naan oh rand". These lines are in the context of VART, not Anshan, but I feel the message is pretty much similar from GURU with respect to Tyag of Ann.

Peaceful way of protest has been the Sikh way anyway right from Guru Nanak Dev jee to Guru Arjan Dev Jee and then Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee.

I feel the last 2 years has been a wakeup call for the entire Sikh nation. Actually I would say from the time when all of India was against Sikhs installing painting of Sant Jee in the SGPC museum a few years ago, still Sikhs had not woken up. But then came the Rajoana protests last year, whole Sikh nation was on streets. And since then many more things have happened which have only made Sikhs realize they are Ghulaams. Just 2 days ago I remember reading in tribuneindia.com about the Punjab BJP giving an ultimatum to have Sant Jee's name and info plaques removed. We cannot even do what we want in our Guru's home without others telling us what we can or cannot do. These are all signs of Ghulami that the entire Sikh nation is now feeling.

Hunger strike is a form of suicide. This unsikh trend was started by Sant Fateh singh to get Punjabi speaking areas

and then he broke it without getting anything.

Master Tara Singh did samething or was forced by Sant fateh singh group to do same and he also broke it.

Then Pheruman did it for the sake of not breaking ardas and teaching these pseudo akalis a lesson. He died

but central govt did not budge.

Now if Bibi Nirpreet Kaur dies congress Govt. is not going to care. May be agents of congress like of sarna

want her to die so that an eyewitness is gone and sajjan is saved.

Adopting peaceful means is a sikh way as was done by akalis during Gurudwara movement. Then you have to keep

in mind that rulers were by and large with better heart than the ruthless rulers of these days.

I feel the last 2 years has been a wakeup call for the entire Sikh nation. Actually I would say from the time when all of India was against Sikhs installing painting of Sant Jee in the SGPC museum a few years ago, still Sikhs had not woken up. But then came the Rajoana protests last year, whole Sikh nation was on streets. And since then many more things have happened which have only made Sikhs realize they are Ghulaams. Just 2 days ago I remember reading in tribuneindia.com about the Punjab BJP giving an ultimatum to have Sant Jee's name and info plaques removed. We cannot even do what we want in our Guru's home without others telling us what we can or cannot do. These are all signs of Ghulami that the entire Sikh nation is now feeling.

BJP has no business to say anything on this. The old Badal is soft and they are taking advantage of that. His son is said to be a little tough towards them. But old badal is adamant to remove plaque.

He ordered Makkar to remove these.Makkar called executive committee meeting.Most of the members said they want to retain the plaques. Getting booted by SGPC executive members, Makkar has thrown ball in Jathedars court. It is heard that he tried to influence them in a private meeting but jathedar is said to have said that if you insist on this there will be rebellion in sikh sangat.

Today there was a meeting on this.Most probably senior Badal has to live these plaques.He cann't dare to remove these.