Leicester Restaurant Incident - The Truth!

Guest NotSilentAnymore

Guest Anon

How do we know that the person that brought the story to us is telling the truth?what if the man behind it all just made all these lies up and provoked the youth to dance to his tune?we need to look at this with facts, not one mans claim of the facts!

What is the proof that a 16 years old Sikh girl was groomed and gang-raped by Pakistanis? Any source? Attacking a restaurant on just rumors? Thats bad.

Sikhs should go to data darbar restaurant to enjoy the tasty food..not to throw rocks at it...

whats bad is protecting and covering for rapists if rapes and grooming of non sikhs were taking place in a sikh owned restaurant the sikh community wouldve dragged the culprits through the streets yet when muslims do it there fellow muslims say the victoms were just spreading rumors you know when a girl alleges a rape calling it just rumors instead of seriously looking into it is really messed up

whats bad is protecting and covering for rapists if rapes and grooming of non sikhs were taking place in a sikh owned restaurant the sikh community wouldve dragged the culprits through the streets yet when muslims do it there fellow muslims say the victoms were just spreading rumors you know when a girl alleges a rape calling it just rumors instead of seriously looking into it is really messed up

This is what Islamic morals and ethics is all about, How can they be against grooming when the head honcho Mohammed groomed Aisha?

I know our inbred buddy will find the above insulting so I will amend the above line to ' FINAL Head Honcho' to conform to his Islamic beliefs!

This is what Islamic morals and ethics is all about, How can they be against grooming when the head honcho Mohammed groomed Aisha?

I know our inbred buddy will find the above insulting so I will amend the above line to ' FINAL Head Honcho' to conform to his Islamic beliefs!

Apparently theres a new excuse nowdays. Due to a disparity in popular hadiths they claim her age to be older. Historic records from the head honcho's time prove otherwise.