~~ Ask Your Sikhi Related Questions To Gyani Sher Singh Ji (Trip To Toronto) ~

N30S1NGH

I know I heard Giani Ji kind of speak out against evolution.

1)What is Giani Ji's thoughts about evolution? I remember listening to Sant Singh Ji Maskeen's katha and he kind of hinted in favor of it.

Personally I believe in it, but I would like to see Giani Ji's views.

2) What is Giani Ji's views on the SGPC and Akaal Takhat being run by Badal and how the Guru's golak is being stolen by masands? Recently when dhundi was making his money making tour in California no one from our seats condemned him.

How do we take back our institutions and establish a unified panth?

Really hope these questions are asked. :)

Guest dasguruka

WJKK WJKF

Can you ask him about his daily Nitnem or any other goals he has that he wants to achieve regarding Gurbani....for example a specific number of paths or sehaj paths that he has set a goal for?

Can you also ask him about Shaheed Singhs and what it means if there is darshan of shaheed singhs.....especially if you have no background of Sikhism dating back to multiple generations?

Also if he has any messages for the sangat regarding anything in general.

Thank You!

WaheGuru

WJKK WJKF

Can you ask him about his daily Nitnem or any other goals he has that he wants to achieve regarding Gurbani....for example a specific number of paths or sehaj paths that he has set a goal for?

Can you also ask him about Shaheed Singhs and what it means if there is darshan of shaheed singhs.....especially if you have no background of Sikhism dating back to multiple generations?

Also if he has any messages for the sangat regarding anything in general.

Thank You!

WaheGuru

very personal question veerji.... I dont think neo singh will be able to ask any more questions either way.... inferring from his previous post.