India's Own Iron Man? Drdo Labs To Develop Military Robots For Next Gen Warfare

genie

So far no robot has been created that can match a human soldier. But drone technology is getting better by the day and the day is not far when it will replace manned air planes. But the terminator has yet to be built.

Androids are physically possible, but anything bigger than that is physically impossible in terms of mobility. Just goes to show how beautifully engineered dinosaurs were to have been so large and some despite being large still being able to fly.

I'm sure they have made androids or human android hybrids that are top secret or in top secret development.

Dear Pakistani Punjabi Brother,

Any evidence or news link to support your statement will be much appreciated, I know Pakistan Army/Nuclear capabilities are quite strong, but please provide evidences for battle-robotic's in Pak-army.

This is oldddd news 22 ji..

There is still a longggggggggggg way to go..but work is already under progress...

This newspaper for example was quoting an American study which was talking about robotified war and analyzing how Americans have superiority in robotic warfare but Russians, Chinese, Pakistanis, and Iranians are also working on Robots etc.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009\02\06\story_6-2-2009_pg1_4

I've heard Stalin was trying to create an army of Gorillas who would be some how made intelligent enough to follow orders and super strong too. But he died before this idea could get practical. Wonder who would win in a fight between an army of terminators on the one side and an army of intelligent Gorillas.

I've heard Stalin was trying to create an army of Gorillas who would be some how made intelligent enough to follow orders and super strong too. But he died before this idea could get practical. Wonder who would win in a fight between an army of terminators on the one side and an army of intelligent Gorillas.

10 v 10 I'd put my money on intelligent gorillas lol. Being an intelligent gorilla with human intellect would be awesome lol