Edl On Bbc Asian Network

proactive

How Pakistani's and Punjabi Muslims can praise Aurangzeb is truly shocking. Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji who became shaheed on one hand and Aurangzeb on the other.

But Aurangzeb is the hero Muslims look up to to.

they justify it by saying the atrocities he committed were for political reasons not religious one but you could say the same thing about stalin it still doesnt make it any less horible to admire someone so evil

No, I'm cool...only one riled up are poor inferior sikhs who are now running like headless chickens..LOL!

Musalmans don't get all riled up on what poor, insignificant, p*ssy sikhs say...I mean..look at you...a defeated, slave qom..what have you achieve? nothing! Even second-class Musalman rulers just butchered your all powerful gurus left and right :lol2: Now I understand why Aurangzeb Sahib did what he did :biggrin2:

My feet don't look that way, but I'm sure your sister look something like this..

facial-hair.png

:biggrin2:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/26/balpreet-kaur-dignified-sikh-woman-deflects-bullying-taunts-facial-hair-pictures_n_1915674.html

Huffington Post Religion is proud to announce that our 2012 Person Of The Year is Balpreet Kaur.

In past years we have made lists of 'most influential' religious leaders which have included the Pope and the Dalai Lama. However, when the HuffPost religion editors thought about the person we admired most in the last year, the unanimous choice was Ms. Kaur.

Ms. Kaur became an internet sensation when a photo of her standing in a line was taken by an editor at Reddit (a 'Redditor) who posted it online under the subject heading 'funny,' apparently based on her unique appearance.

Balpreet Kaur responded to the intentional denigration by explaining who she was, why she looked the way she does, and the tenets of her Sikh faith with a remarkable generosity of spirit:

"Yes, I’m a baptized Sikh woman with facial hair. Yes, I realize that my gender is often confused and I look different than most women. However, baptized Sikhs believe in the sacredness of this body - it is a gift that has been given to us by the Divine Being [which is genderless, actually] and, must keep it intact as a submission to the divine will... When I die, no one is going to remember what I looked like, heck, my kids will forget my voice, and slowly, all physical memory will fade away," Kaur wrote. "However, my impact and legacy will remain: and, by not focusing on the physical beauty, I have time to cultivate those inner virtues and hopefully, focus my life on creating change and progress for this world in any way I can."

Balpreet's ability to express herself and to disarm ignorance with wisdom led to a sincere apology by the original editor who expressed his true change of heart:

I know that this post ISN'T a funny post but I felt the need to apologize to the Sikhs, Balpreet, and anyone else I offended when I posted that picture. Put simply it was stupid. Making fun of people is funny to some but incredibly degrading to the people you're making fun of. It was an incredibly rude, judgmental, and ignorant thing to post... I've read more about the Sikh faith and it was actually really interesting. It makes a whole lot of sense to work on having a legacy and not worrying about what you look like. I made that post for stupid internet points and I was ignorant."

Balpreet Kauer enriched all of us on the internet with knowledge of her own faith and showed that grace, kindness and goodness are the best antidote to ignorance online as well as offline.

For this HuffPost Religion is proud to honor her as our person of the year.

Just like you folk can praise anti-Muslim EDL, can abuse our Prophet Muhammad (SAW), and insult us without any reason or provocation...

If THIS is how Sikhs behaved in Mughal times...

Then all Mughal rulers...and Aurangzeb Alamgir Sahib etc were 100% justified in doing what they did...

I am neither for nor pro the EDL. Hazrat Muhammad's life is documented by Muslims.

Sikhs pointing out Muslim sources can't be abuse. Sikhs react to oppression only.

Wah vi Wah. So your Aurangzeb Sahib was 100% justified in doing what he did.

Keep it up. Muslim hatred of Sikhs will never stop our Qaum. Muslim Genocides didn't kill us off either

There were more beautiful Sikh girls in my school than Muslim girls (in terms of numbers)...but my school was over-whelmingly Sikh..so obviously the numbers of Sikh girls were more..

but THE most beautiful girl in my school, my crush, was a Pakistani Muslim girl from faislabad side..she was honey flower of our school...EVERYONE was after her...5 of my own friends were after her...lol...She did not have a boyfriend ever and she was very charming, decent, confident, outspoken and most definitely a virgin....unlike slutty Sikh girls of my school...

Anyways, I'd advise you to not to get into this bullsh!t shower...You are a decent guy...I'm just reply those pigs that always destroy the environment of this forum...

PS. "marrying your sister on paper" is more disgusting/reprehensible than cousin marriage, which is not incest in biological terms...

we had plently of the muslim version of those in our school.... but your right i wont get involved in this your probably bout' to get banned real son anyway

PS. "marrying your sister on paper" is more disgusting/reprehensible than cousin marriage, which is not incest in biological terms...

i seriously doubt you actually believe that but if you do theres nothing i can really say one also has to keep in mind this rarely ever happens iv never in my whole heard of anyone do this the first time iv heard of it is from a user on this forum who said hes seen it happen once, while on the otherhand cousin marriages are common in the muslim world

And this Pakistani girl u speak off is she now part of ur father's harem? U come on here and praise aurangzeb. We highlight it but don't give a damn on the other hand when a facist, rapist, despot like Muhammad is insulted then u get on ur high camel. Ur entire faith is a cheap mimicry of Hinduism, Zorastrianism, Paganism and Judaism. Why have Islamic women been told to cover themselves? Because in the sadistic environment invisioned by the prophet muhammad they cannot trust their own male relatives. On the other hand no one wants a bride whose very talent resides in giving birth to jihadis inspired by past dogs and who troll around on forums. Tomorrow is the last day of your paganistic Ramadan u can recommence ur jihadi mode from the day after.

PS. Muslim sources recorded the age of Hazrat Aisha as 9

At my college Islamic Society even they said that Hazrat Muhammad married Hazrat Aisha when she was 6 and not 9

Because temperature was hotter in Arabia and it was tradition in Mecca for old men to marry young girls.

Even YOU know that on ratio, there are more slutty Sikh girls than Muslim one's...You'll see millions of Muslim girls in Hijabs, upholding their muslim identity in college/schools...you'll barely see a Sikh girl with her 'actual' name, forget about being amrit etc....Most Sikh girls change their names from Jaswinder to "jazz" and taran kaur to "tarren" etc...

nope in my school ratio wise it was around the same there were muslim girls in hijabs but there were just as many decent confident and moral amritdhari sikh girls i seriously doubt your being honest when you say there wasnt even 1 muslim girl who acted slutty just because of the situation in my school and how ive seen some muslim girls act but teek ah il take your word for it

Yes...I know... 9 age IS recorded in Islamic Sources..and Muslims will always strongly defend it as well..but it does not change the fact that Muslim sources mention Aisha's age to be 9 as scholars believed it to be 9

I don't care if Hazrat Muhammad married Hazrat Aisha at age 6 or 9.

That was his choice as the Holy Quran gave Hazrat Muhammad special rules for him only.

But i do care why Aurangzeb is Aurangzeb Sahib to Pakistani's and why you and Punjabi Muslims respect Aurangzeb.

this is a point you should really think on "and Muslims have defended it as well" lets say mohammed was a great saint and married aisha when she was 19 if he was truly a good man how would he feel if saw muslims defending him having sex with a nine year old you basically admitted that muslims will defend islam no matter what even when it should be indefensible and thats why some users here have so many problems with muslims instead of recognizing that there are serious problems in your community out of proportion compared to other communities muslims will make excuses as seen in this thread(regarding inbreeding) and many other threads on this forum